Wife went away for work

Sharemywife

Male
Gold
Wife was away for work last week, on Friday they all went out for drinks, got 1 message from her that night and showed the rest on Sunday when she got home.

Message read, had a good night but poor ***** had to work late to do the updates so grabbing a taxi to go see him before I head back to the hotel. Probably won't speak again tonight so speak in the morning. Have lovely dreams.
View attachment 29837762411.mp4

Wife was away for work last week, on Friday they all went out for drinks, got 1 message from her that night and showed the rest on Sunday when she got home.

Message read, had a good night but poor ***** had to work late to do the updates so grabbing a taxi to go see him before I head back to the hotel. Probably won't speak again tonight so speak in the morning. Have lovely dreams.
View attachment 1705282
i am having horny hot dreams of her now

• Love
Reactions: Sharemywife
My wife always sends me pics or videos teasing, when ever she records herself in action with someone she holds back sending them, last year for my birthday she gave me a usb with about 30mins of her playing with others throughout that year.
That's awesome! I haven't been able to convince her to play with anyone yet. I'm always hopeful, but after 33 years of marriage it's doubtful

View attachment 1705282

• Wow
Reactions: Curious man