Wife wants me caged

Slutwife4u

Couple
May 4, 2022
My wife wants me caged, but i only have 1 nut, & the smallest ring that my nut fit thru is too loose to keep the cage from slipping to a point my dick can easily pull out. She’s considering me getting pierced so I can have an evotion bijou. Is there a ball trap style device that is suited for one testicle?

Reactions: ray28
I have the same problem, one nut, I fix it by making a belt that goes around my waist that hooks thru the top of the cage, the belt has a lock hoop in the back. I also had a PA done and can wear a PA lock type cage or can ware my Holy Trainer, just modified it with an extra hole so the lock or ring can loop thru. Work with it, where there is a will there is a way.

My wife wants me caged, but i only have 1 nut, & the smallest ring that my nut fit thru is too loose to keep the cage from slipping to a point my dick can easily pull out. She’s considering me getting pierced so I can have an evotion bijou. Is there a ball trap style device that is suited for one testicle?
Love to see how she treats u

Reactions: BritishCuck
She wants it for you but do you really want to go down this path of Chastity?

Take it as a sign thar having one ball is making you guys stop for Moment. I can see her 9 inch rule but why begrudge you of beating off all you want since she won't fuck you anyways?

Now would be the time to stand your ground if you are not 100% for CB.

Just my $0.02

Mr. Lookingiansa

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Do you enjoy taking rubber cock?
I’m learning to. Seems like something that the more she does the more my body might react better to it
She wants it for you but do you really want to go down this path of Chastity?

Take it as a sign thar having one ball is making you guys stop for Moment. I can see her 9 inch rule but why begrudge you of beating off all you want since she won't fuck you anyways?

Now would be the time to stand your ground if you are not 100% for CB.

Just my $0.02

Mr. Lookingiansa
thank you for your reply. I wouldn’t let myself get into something I can’t get out of…..but yes your thoughts are valid

Reactions: lookingiansa