Wife wants to fuck ex-bull again

ktycple84

Couple
Sep 28, 2022
My wife and I have been in the life style for around 5 years now. Early on she had a bull that was with her several times. He was one of the first she was with and the first one she was with alone. At the time she became obsessed with him. Almost broke our family up, just wanted to be with him and have him fuck her constantly. She would make me leave the house, sometimes get a hotel room with him etc. I saw conversations on her phone with other friends of her saying how good he fucked her. She then decided she wanted to keep her family together but admitted she wished she could have both. Over the years we have stayed active in the life style, but he was out of the picture. Over the last 6 months he has apparently reached out to her again but she blew him off every time. However the other night, she was making me eat her pussy and told me out of no where she wanted him to fuck the shit out of her again. He is in really good shape and has a huge cock and she admitted she wants to be stretched out completely by him again. I am just reluctant given the problems it caused before.

Attachments

• B28A558D-7708-4C76-9670-0F4E83607F9B.jpeg
    B28A558D-7708-4C76-9670-0F4E83607F9B.jpeg
    44.6 KB · Views: 580
My wife and I have been in the life style for around 5 years now. Early on she had a bull that was with her several times. He was one of the first she was with and the first one she was with alone. At the time she became obsessed with him. Almost broke our family up, just wanted to be with him and have him fuck her constantly. She would make me leave the house, sometimes get a hotel room with him etc. I saw conversations on her phone with other friends of her saying how good he fucked her. She then decided she wanted to keep her family together but admitted she wished she could have both. Over the years we have stayed active in the life style, but he was out of the picture. Over the last 6 months he has apparently reached out to her again but she blew him off every time. However the other night, she was making me eat her pussy and told me out of no where she wanted him to fuck the shit out of her again. He is in really good shape and has a huge cock and she admitted she wants to be stretched out completely by him again. I am just reluctant given the problems it caused before.
I say you made the right decision. If you feel uncomfortable about him then that a issue. Because to me it sounds like since he was one of the first one she been with, so she might have some sort of feelings towards him then other guys. So it actually might feel better for you. But bulls shouldn't cause any problems in people lives we are there just to make this fun or help them. Like a helper nothing more.

I would not go there - based on the behavior you describe previously, it does not sound like she can be relied upon to moderate the situation and you'd be taking a big risk. Then the fact that he reached out to her after years also suggests he has a problem keeping it purely sex as well. Like Havefunxxx24 said - if the guy is a "bull" then he shouldn't be letting things get overly emotional and involved... if he does, then he isn't a bull, he's just a rival competing for your wife.

Seems like she should be able to find someone new who can "stretch her our completely" but without the emotional attachment.

The danger is, if you deny it, she may go behind your back... but I mean, if that's the case, then it just proves this is probably a disaster situation either way and that she would not be able to keep it under control even if given your consent, so.,... 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
She claims this is strictly a sexual desire now. She says in the beginning she was more naïve and immature around all of this, but over the years with more experience she doesn’t have the emotional desire any more. She said is strictly a lust thing and he fucked her so good that she just wants to get it out of her system.

She claims this is strictly a sexual desire now. She says in the beginning she was more naïve and immature around all of this, but over the years with more experience she doesn’t have the emotional desire any more. She said is strictly a lust thing and he fucked her so good that she just wants to get it out of her system.
Well say can say one thing. But it always possible another. I say if you have an issue with it. I wouldn't do it.

Must have been a memorable hot fuck to want to go back for more fucking

I had been in exactly similar situation. Had to be be out of the house for hours. My wife fell in love with this very very hot young guy. I was no way near. Cock or looks wise. We had problems because sometimes she would say, come at 11pm but then message me to stay out for a bit longer. I let it happen and let her enjoy. I enjoyed my cuck moments though. She was with him for 4 years. One day she said I want you to help me. I said how? She said I want to break up. I said why. She said he has become more controlling. I hate it when someone controls me. I helped her break up. Another long term bf asked her to divorce me and marry him. She dumped him too. Again better lover.
So here is the lesson. We let our wives go crazy over sex, tell them that they are free to have sex with anyone they want and then try to control them, their sex or relationship or even who they want to be with. It's called manipulation. It's not right. Either you don't go the hot wife way or you do. You can't and shouldn't have both ways.
There is an old saying which everyone fucking knows even cats, dogs and plants know.... lol, but don't understand and is true.
If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.
My wife had many lovers but always say no matter what I can't leave you because what you give me, no one else can. If your wife is hot wife by nature, she will not leave you. If she is not, and you have manipulated her to become one, she will leave you for someone who do not manipulate her. Wives are not sex objects, they are humans.

I had been in exactly similar situation. Had to be be out of the house for hours. My wife fell in love with this very very hot young guy. I was no way near. Cock or looks wise. We had problems because sometimes she would say, come at 11pm but then message me to stay out for a bit longer. I let it happen and let her enjoy. I enjoyed my cuck moments though. She was with him for 4 years. One day she said I want you to help me. I said how? She said I want to break up. I said why. She said he has become more controlling. I hate it when someone controls me. I helped her break up. Another long term bf asked her to divorce me and marry him. She dumped him too. Again better lover.
So here is the lesson. We let our wives go crazy over sex, tell them that they are free to have sex with anyone they want and then try to control them, their sex or relationship or even who they want to be with. It's called manipulation. It's not right. Either you don't go the hot wife way or you do. You can't and shouldn't have both ways.
There is an old saying which everyone fucking knows even cats, dogs and plants know.... lol, but don't understand and is true.
If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they're yours; if they don't they never were.
My wife had many lovers but always say no matter what I can't leave you because what you give me, no one else can. If your wife is hot wife by nature, she will not leave you. If she is not, and you have manipulated her to become one, she will leave you for someone who do not manipulate her. Wives are not sex objects, they are humans.
Very true and you make a lot of good points. She is definitely and always has been very sexual and slutty in nature but it’s mostly always been strictly sexual. She tells me the same things yours has told you and I have certainly put her in the drivers seat when it comes to all of this. I guess only time will tell.

Well, time does change people, so who knows, that could be true. On the other hand, it is hard to know how things are going to feel for her once she's actually back with him.

Not saying this is bad advice but human relationships are way more complex than this. It obviously has worked in your situation but I am not sure it would work for everyone - all depends on the nuances of the people involved, what they need, and whether they recognize what they themselves really need long-term.

I mean, insert two different women into the same situation and one might leave you because you tried too hard to control and manipulate the situation, another might leave you because you never exerted any control, set any boundaries and she lost respect for you / felt you must not desire her as much as the other lover.

Reverse situation but I fell out of love with my ex-girlfriend of 8 years, my first really long-term relationship, because she basically let me do whatever I wanted and I just kind of lost respect for her and she became very predictable and boring. In retrospect, I should have appreciated her more but I was not able to at that time and I don't even know if I could now - sometimes you feel what you feel, despite the brain knowing its probably not fair.

My current wife is more like me and we had a kind of turbulent relationship early on due to two dominant personalities... but we came to understand and respect one another. We are both a little controlling and we have boundaries for one another and it works and it keeps things interesting / we continue to have mutual respect.

I think also there is definitely a balance between some "freedom / not being overly controlling" and a person just doing anything they please in a relationship with no regard for the other. This is especially the case if it involves stuff like telling the husband to be home at X time, then telling him to keep staying out later? I mean, sorry but that is going to get old real fast. Ultimately, there is always a point where total freedom for one person infringes upon the freedom of another to live and enjoy their own life in a reasonable way... but that's another thing you need to sort out for yourself and decide what you can / want to live with. Unless you're happy being totally walked all over (which I guess some here are) then there do need to be some boundaries. If the other person doesn't respect reasonable limitations, then are you being controlling, or are they just being an asshole? lol

Last edited:
Very true and you make a lot of good points. She is definitely and always has been very sexual and slutty in nature but it’s mostly always been strictly sexual. She tells me the same things yours has told you and I have certainly put her in the drivers seat when it comes to all of this. I guess only time will

Well, time does change people, so who knows, that could be true. On the other hand, it is hard to know how things are going to feel for her once she's actually back with him.

Not saying this is bad advice but human relationships are way more complex than this. It obviously has worked in your situation but I am not sure it would work for everyone - all depends on the nuances of the people involved, what they need, and whether they recognize what they themselves really need long-term.

I mean, insert two different women into the same situation and one might leave you because you tried too hard to control and manipulate the situation, another might leave you because you never exerted any control, set any boundaries and she lost respect for you / felt you must not desire her as much as the other lover.

Reverse situation but I fell out of love with my ex-girlfriend of 8 years, my first really long-term relationship, because she basically let me do whatever I wanted and I just kind of lost respect for her and she became very predictable and boring. In retrospect, I should have appreciated her more but I was not able to at that time and I don't even know if I could now - sometimes you feel what you feel, despite the brain knowing its probably not fair.

My current wife is more like me and we had a kind of turbulent relationship early on due to two dominant personalities... but we came to understand and respect one another. We are both a little controlling and we have boundaries for one another and it works and it keeps things interesting / we continue to have mutual respect.

I think also there is definitely a balance between some "freedom / not being overly controlling" and a person just doing anything they please in a relationship with no regard for the other. This is especially the case if it involves stuff like telling the husband to be home at X time, then telling him to keep staying out later? I mean, sorry but that is going to get old real fast. Ultimately, there is always a point where total freedom for one person infringes upon the freedom of another to live and enjoy their own life in a reasonable way... but that's another thing you need to sort out for yourself and decide what you can / want to live with. Unless you're happy being totally walked all over (which I guess some where are) then there do need to be some boundaries. If the other person doesn't respect reasonable limitations, then are you being controlling, or are they just being an asshole? lol

Yes, she has told me all about it in the past. Kind of sad to say it does turn me on a lot but there is the past problems aspect to it as well. Makes it more complicated
Oh let me tell you I so agree always a past problem that comes up and makes it hard to think of fo anything ??!👅😘so understand

You already know better than this. This is the worst kind of DRAMA in the LS. There are many more options available, so seek out another. By the way, if this guy is reaching out to her after being told "no" he's a cancer. No means no in the LS and this sort of lack of respect. Even though your wife did something very natural (she enjoyed the FANTASY of him again) that doesn't mean she would actually do it. Hopefully she would never do this and you need to make that firm. She still gets to enjoy the LS but she doesn't get to become emotionally attached to this guy again, possibly ruining your family.

You already know better than this. This is the worst kind of DRAMA in the LS. There are many more options available, so seek out another. By the way, if this guy is reaching out to her after being told "no" he's a cancer. No means no in the LS and this sort of lack of respect. Even though your wife did something very natural (she enjoyed the FANTASY of him again) that doesn't mean she would actually do it. Hopefully she would never do this and you need to make that firm. She still gets to enjoy the LS but she doesn't get to become emotionally attached to this guy again, possibly ruining your family.
So fucking right on???????

Very well put and I personally could not agree more ! Thank you for the words, it does help put things in perspective for me.

There is a lot of excellent advice here.

I would recommend digging into this deeper with her and really explore what is happening, how the reconnect actually materialized, and what she’s hooked to.

A concern I have is trusting the woman I am seeing to set aside an emotional connection that develops into a “this is my friend that I have a lot of fun with” and not something else.

He was her first so the attachment that took place she may have truly learned from.

Question; how did you enjoy your the cuckolding when she was seeing this man?

I think your wife feels this way for this man for a reason, and if you want your wife to be happy and comfortable being with you, I think you need to step aside to your wife's deep feelings as a woman and express your approval of her giving herself to this man.

Her feelings reveal how you don't measure up as a man to this guy, and you need to tell your wife you approve of her feelings no matter how it leads, unless you want to lose her.

My opinion is that Bulls mustn't involved emotionally...we are here to help couples to make their fantasies true or help the wives to have great sexual moments that their hubbies can't give to them...
If someone start have feelings for each other then Bull must go away and stop meet the wife... We are here to help and not destroy marriages and families...

It`s just giving your wife what she needs and we can`t give her. No matter how good you think you are there is bulls out there can do better.
The issue here is not that the guy has a bigger cock or fucks better - its that things went beyond that. So it gets into the realm of - should we all just be cool letting our spouses shopping around, dating other people until they find someone that might seem overall a better match for them in terms of how they look / what they can provide?

At some point, the commitment we made to be with our spouses has to mean something otherwise, as a man, why not follow the cliche route of hooking up with a 20-something hottie to replace your middle-aged wife's used up pussy? I mean, maybe if you're a total submissive cuck loser that isn't an option but some of us have more opportunity.

I love my wife and we have a history, way of being together that I enjoy and want to continue. I want her to enjoy some strange cock to keep things exciting but it should be just that - cock. If it turned romantic / more like dating, where she was texting constantly and telling me to leave my own house for long periods to be with another guy, such that it starts to ruin our life together, why should I stick around for that? I have a tough enough time already trying to avoid temptation (admittedly, not always successfully 😅), so if I felt someone else was becoming the focus of her sexual and romantic interest, why would I not go pursue my own pleasures... which no doubt would make her very unhappy.

I guess ultimately it depends on the power dynamic of the relationship, which, when it comes down to it, is based on each person's willingness to blow up the relationship / potential other opportunities. Maybe if your wife feels this way about another guy, it's a symptom of a larger issue in the relationship. Either way, I don't think its something you should have to put up with if it goes too far and is making you unhappy.... but the remedy in this situation if it gets out of hand, may be that you both move on.