Wife wants to go (is now going) on holiday with him

Glad I could help. My wife prefers dating married men for the same reasons...family men who just enjoy the sex.

Several of our married friends have fucked my wife, most of them multiple times, and their wives have no idea that their husband is fucking my wife. I usually get to watch when my wife has sex with one of our friends but a few of them are uncomfortable with me watching, but they are aware that I know that they are fucking my wife.

My wife has had sex with men who know me who preferred that I not find out that they fucked my wife. Kate promised them she would never tell me but she always does LOL. I think it is erotic to be around men who have fucked my wife but who think that I don't know about it.
Just an update, my wife almost said yes, realizing that the accommodation planned was in a very desolate part of the country, so asked him to change it to some other location saying that she was not comfortable going overseas, so he found a cruise package on discount as it is winter in Australia, just going out to sea for 5 nights and docking back, she has accepted that. I am also at ease as it is a busy place, with lots of people around. Her lover was a bit concerned that someone may recognize him there, but the travel agent informed him that most of the bookings are from overseas businessmen anyway as locals dont take that cruise...She goes in 2 weeks time.

You guys have all of these great stories. My wife won’t consider any of this. She texted a guy one time but she refused to do anything with him. I wish she would take trips like your wives do

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire
You guys have all of these great stories. My wife won’t consider any of this. She texted a guy one time but she refused to do anything with him. I wish she would take trips like your wives do
A few years ago, I too was in your position, takes some persuasion, she will come around.

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire
Just an update, my wife almost said yes, realizing that the accommodation planned was in a very desolate part of the country, so asked him to change it to some other location saying that she was not comfortable going overseas, so he found a cruise package on discount as it is winter in Australia, just going out to sea for 5 nights and docking back, she has accepted that. I am also at ease as it is a busy place, with lots of people around. Her lover was a bit concerned that someone may recognize him there, but the travel agent informed him that most of the bookings are from overseas businessmen anyway as locals dont take that cruise...She goes in 2 weeks time.
Sounds amazing keep us updated

Reactions: desimilf80
I have been on both ends of the stick really. I used to take this lady to swing clubs, sometimes for 2or 3 nights. When we got back her longtime partner would ask how she had been I would sit there and describe all the details and he really got off on that so when my ex got in with a swing group of BBC's then I was more than happy to have the reverse done to me. If it wasn't one of her FB's that brought her home she would get the train then bus home (she said she liked the idea of riding public transport with cum running down the inside of her legs). The most she went away was 5 days and it was torture waiting to hear all about it but I picked her up in the end but that's another story
My present wife has asked to go on a holiday with a guy that owns a big house 500miles away for 10 days and I am looking forward to it. She is also due to go on a weeks holiday to Magaluf with all her workmates who are all flirts so dying to hear the stories from that too
It basically boils down to how strong your relationship is. If she wants to be with a young fit guy than you she will leave if it's just a real good fucking session then she will want your love not his
Just giving everyone an update she has come back now from her 10 (actually it was 9, one full week and a weekend) and we haven't stopped fucking since. She told me they could not wait to get to the house so they stopped twice on the way down to the coast for a session. Once in a wooded area that turned out to be part of a golf course and second time in a dark service station carpark and both times they were caught at it, but I think she got a kick out of that the way she kept going on and on about it.
when they got there it wasn't a big house, it was a cottage overlooking the sea but very rural, as she put it "it was in the middle of some dunes with a long driveway hiding the cottage from the main road so most of the time she spent fully naked, sounded perfect. They could (and did) fuck almost all of the time they were there. She told me that sometimes as she was passing him, he would grab her arm and throw her on the sofa, the bed, the beach even the kitchen top and table and just lay into her. She did admit that he had a big cock "How big?" she told me that it was bigger than mine and I am 8" long with a 4" girth. She told me it would only just fit in her mouth and when he was fucking her it kept hitting the roof of her pussy (her cervix) and it was painful but a pleasurable pain.
When she cam home she started to tell me everything and my precum was oozing as we chatted but I could take no more and took her to bed to lick her pussy and examine it. As soon as I saw the deep pink and saw the inner walls were red I knew he had banged her many many timesand there were even some cum left in there as I was cleaning her up. She kept comparing how he licked, sucked and fucked her to him and the more she did that the more harder I got.
That was all over a week ago (sorry for being so late but we have been busy lol) and now she is due to go with her friends on the girls holiday to Corfu

That is awesome. Congratulations! My wife having sex with married friends of ours must be very discreet around home. She is much more at ease when we are away from home. The boyfriend who took my wife to Las Vegas did so because he wanted to take her out in public but he is too recognizable here at home. He does his own TV commercials for his business.

Just giving everyone an update she has come back now from her 10 (actually it was 9, one full week and a weekend) and we haven't stopped fucking since. She told me they could not wait to get to the house so they stopped twice on the way down to the coast for a session. Once in a wooded area that turned out to be part of a golf course and second time in a dark service station carpark and both times they were caught at it, but I think she got a kick out of that the way she kept going on and on about it.
when they got there it wasn't a big house, it was a cottage overlooking the sea but very rural, as she put it "it was in the middle of some dunes with a long driveway hiding the cottage from the main road so most of the time she spent fully naked, sounded perfect. They could (and did) fuck almost all of the time they were there. She told me that sometimes as she was passing him, he would grab her arm and throw her on the sofa, the bed, the beach even the kitchen top and table and just lay into her. She did admit that he had a big cock "How big?" she told me that it was bigger than mine and I am 8" long with a 4" girth. She told me it would only just fit in her mouth and when he was fucking her it kept hitting the roof of her pussy (her cervix) and it was painful but a pleasurable pain.
When she cam home she started to tell me everything and my precum was oozing as we chatted but I could take no more and took her to bed to lick her pussy and examine it. As soon as I saw the deep pink and saw the inner walls were red I knew he had banged her many many timesand there were even some cum left in there as I was cleaning her up. She kept comparing how he licked, sucked and fucked her to him and the more she did that the more harder I got.
That was all over a week ago (sorry for being so late but we have been busy lol) and now she is due to go with her friends on the girls holiday to Corfu

What a wonderful story. Don't you just love being with your wife after she has been with another man? I love it when Kate tells me all of the details of a date while I am between her legs licking her clean.

What a wonderful story. Don't you just love being with your wife after she has been with another man? I love it when Kate tells me all of the details of a date while I am between her legs licking her clean.
I find it a big turn on when she is comparing us having sex to them having sex, even when she is saying that his cock is much bigger than mine and stays harder for much much longer. This means she was streched and pounded all the time they were away

Attachments

• 139123620 (2).jpg
    139123620 (2).jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 118
I find it a big turn on when she is comparing us having sex to them having sex, even when she is saying that his cock is much bigger than mine and stays harder for much much longer. This means she was streched and pounded all the time they were away

Yes...my wife's group of fuck-buddies tend to be the guys with the larger cocks with lots of stamina. She loves a big cock. I love the way her pussy looks (and tastes) after she has been given a good fucking by a guy with a big cock.

just a few of the wife for you to enjoy

Attachments

• 048000448.jpg
    048000448.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 118
  • Doc FB (9) (2).jpg
    Doc FB (9) (2).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 112
  • DSC00065.jpg
    DSC00065.jpg
    837.8 KB · Views: 111
  • DSC00179 (2).jpg
    DSC00179 (2).jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 99
  • DSC00186.jpg
    DSC00186.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC00213.jpg
    DSC00213.jpg
    812.4 KB · Views: 90
My wife went on a weekend trip with a boyfriend and it was awesome!! Knowing they were going to be sharing very intimate times together. She did share the details but no pic's. They had sex at least 5 times in the days they were gone together and she came back very full and happy.

My wife went on a weekend trip with a boyfriend and it was awesome!! Knowing they were going to be sharing very intimate times together. She did share the details but no pic's. They had sex at least 5 times in the days they were gone together and she came back very full and happy.
Sounds just like my wife

My wife and her lover worked at the same place. When they got any outstation meeting that requires them to travel out of the state, they will shared the same room.

Her lover last time sent me pics of my wife in her sleepwear only exposing her bottom when going to sleep with him. Dont think she got any sleep that night.