Wife wants to go (is now going) on holiday with him

My wife and her lover worked at the same place. When they got any outstation meeting that requires them to travel out of the state, they will shared the same room.

Her lover last time sent me pics of my wife in her sleepwear only exposing her bottom when going to sleep with him. Dont think she got any sleep that night.
View attachment 263504View attachment 263505
I couldnt get any work done with her around the office

I've been there many times. The first time she went out of town my neighbor called me Friday afternoon to tell me that my he, his dad and two of his friends were headed to Rocky Point (Mexico) and that she'd be back Sunday, that I had to go pick up my daughter, and that he was calling because she was blowing his friend at the moment in the back seat. He then laughed and told me to have a good weekend. It was tough because I was anxious and pissed the entire time. On the other hand I jerked off 10 times that weekend thinking about what she was doing down there which was aided with some texts and photos from the guys (and from her). Since then she has gone to Vegas 3 times, Rocky Point again and San Diego. She went to Rocky Point a third time with them as well but I went to that time. With the exception of San Diego I pretty much found out she was going each time while I was at work on Friday (though she called to tell me the other times at least). Its weird because she is with the same guys at home and everyone knows what the deal is but she knows (they all know) that I still get jealous and anxious and sometimes a bit humiliated about it especially when they kinda go behind my back but they push because they can. I always thought I'd have more control over our lifestyle and I really don't have any and my neighbor and his dad have her doing whatever they want. I've never been left for two weeks either though they've talked about her going back to Nebraska in the summer with Jeffs dad when he lives there, that has yet to happen. Only you and your wife can decide what you are comfortable with so I would just stress communication and talking it through with her and making sure she knows your concerns.

I've been there many times. The first time she went out of town my neighbor called me Friday afternoon to tell me that my he, his dad and two of his friends were headed to Rocky Point (Mexico) and that she'd be back Sunday, that I had to go pick up my daughter, and that he was calling because she was blowing his friend at the moment in the back seat. He then laughed and told me to have a good weekend. It was tough because I was anxious and pissed the entire time. On the other hand I jerked off 10 times that weekend thinking about what she was doing down there which was aided with some texts and photos from the guys (and from her). Since then she has gone to Vegas 3 times, Rocky Point again and San Diego. She went to Rocky Point a third time with them as well but I went to that time. With the exception of San Diego I pretty much found out she was going each time while I was at work on Friday (though she called to tell me the other times at least). Its weird because she is with the same guys at home and everyone knows what the deal is but she knows (they all know) that I still get jealous and anxious and sometimes a bit humiliated about it especially when they kinda go behind my back but they push because they can. I always thought I'd have more control over our lifestyle and I really don't have any and my neighbor and his dad have her doing whatever they want. I've never been left for two weeks either though they've talked about her going back to Nebraska in the summer with Jeffs dad when he lives there, that has yet to happen. Only you and your wife can decide what you are comfortable with so I would just stress communication and talking it through with her and making sure she knows your concerns.
Thank you so much

My wife of 15 years has been seeing her personal trainer for over 3 years now and has asked if I mind if she goes on holiday with him alone for 2 weeks in the summer. I want to say yes go for it but not sure. Has anyone else been in this situation
My wife wants to go out with her boyfriend but she doesn't want to do it with him on the first time but her boyfriend is eagerly waiting to meet her & do it as soon as they enter the hotel room. Her boyfriend is in 20s & my wife is in her late 30s & they both became friends on phone so they haven't met. Now I suggested her they can go on a trek/ camping with a group, spend time with him & if she likes then she can have him in a hotel on her way back... kind of win win situation. After I said this I realized about 2 months back my wife asked me if she can go on a trek with her friends ! I asked her why did she not tell me that the friends she was talking about was him. she said she thought I might not like it. So the openness between the two really make a difference.

Well they are back and as she put it had the most romantic holiday shes ever had. Shes been very distant since she got home but hopefully she will be ok. She hasnt said too much other than she had amazing sex day after day and thinks shes in love with him

Reactions: cuckoldmick
Thank you for the response, reading this with my wife, she reckons safety is not the biggest concern, he is a mild mannered married man, his wife and grown up children are here, of course he is not telling them (and wife has not told him that she is a hotwife, treating it like an affair) he is planning to tell his family it is a work conference in Auckland.

You have cleared our thinking about the money and payment....
Thanks heaps

Coming back to this forum after months, after a lot of talk and discussion, my wife finally did go for a vacation with her lover, it was a 7 night affair, she went to Noumea with him including a 3 night cruise, she got back a week ago and since then we have been talking about this all nights, she loved the experience, said that it felt weird at first, then she relaxed and after 3 days enjoyed herself, but rated it as a 1 off experience.

Initially it sort of felt like a honeymoon, she liked going out in skimpy dresses and bikinis on the boat and beach, sex was good and fun, the boyfriend took a lot of pictures with her phone that she shared with me, some of them are here for you as well. What was a bit weird for her was what to talk about during the day, they soon ran out of things to talk about and sometimes it felt a little bit that she was forcing herself to have fun. Sometimes what made her somewhat uncomfortable was that he insisted for her to put on indian dresses and a saree, which was out of place, but she did it as she assumed that no one cares what foreigners do!

For her the fun part was the sex and showing off on the boat in a bikini or sexy dresses, he bought her a lot of stuff from the cruise shops, her favorite part was if he would come before her, he would finish her off with his tongue or toy. When there was nothing else to do, they invented some sex games, like light bondage. I will share some of her stories here over the next few days.

Some pictures from the holiday

Hi, thanks for sharing, karen also said it felt like a honeymoon and that's how they both treated the 7 nights they were away, spending days by the pool or taking trips in the hire car with romantic meals at night and amazing sex several times most nights. They are best friends so conversation was never a problem for them. She also gets a huge thrill by wearing much sexier clothing with him when she is away. They very rarely send me pics of them but i did get the one below on the first night.

Attachments

• IMG_4398.JPG
    IMG_4398.JPG
    120 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Hi, thanks for sharing, karen also said it felt like a honeymoon and that's how they both treated the 7 nights they were away, spending days by the pool or taking trips in the hire car with romantic meals at night and amazing sex several times most nights. They are best friends so conversation was never a problem for them. She also gets a huge thrill by wearing much sexier clothing with him when she is away. They very rarely send me pics of them but i did get the one below on the first night.
Thanks for sharing, I will show your post to my wife.

• Love
Reactions: Ladonawire