wife with bbc?

mia moglie due anni fa era in campeggio con un suo amico. . . Io invece a lavorare. questo suo amico mi mandava un messaggio dicendo che avevano incontrato un bagnino nero in piscina e che avrebbe convinto mia moglie a entrambi. Ho chiamato mia moglie e lei mi ha negato tutto. poi la sera ho provato a contattarla di nuovo senza avere una risposta lei dopo circa un'ora mi manda una sua foto all'interno di una tenda da campeggio... dicendo che non aveva visto il phone.ecco il foto.vi sembrare soddisfatto?

my wife two years ago was camping with a friend of hers. . . I, on the other hand, work. this friend of his was texting me saying that they had met a black lifeguard in the pool and that he would convince my wife to both of them. I called my wife and she denied me everything. then in the evening I tried to contact her again without having an answer she after about an hour sends me a photo of her inside a camping tent ... saying that she hadn't seen the phone.Here is the photo. ?
So, how do you feel about the possibility she has sex with the black life guard?
My wife is a Hotwife. She has permission to have sex with whoever she wants, whenever she wants and as much as she wants. So, my perspective is different.

Reactions: Visitor12