Wife won't let me suck her boyfriend's cock

cuck4wifey

Sep 4, 2019
My wife has a couple boyfriends now. One of which I frequently talk to. He has asked if I would suck his cock and I told him I would love to suck him. However, when I told this to my wife she said no way. I really want to do it, but I won't without her permission. Any ideas how I can convince her to let me do this?

All are good suggestions, yes you need to find out why, its probably going to be the usual, that's its OK for her to fuck other guys but when it cums to you , that's a different story. Are you eating cream pie from her? If so, ask her not much different than sliding a cock down your throat. Since the FB asked I would think she wants to please him? Also to find a Alpha FB thats asks for you to suck him, may indicate he's likes men too, which is pretty rare and a golden opportunity . You have to let us know what her reason is.

Hey all thanks for the comments. Yes she lets me eat her creampie. At first she thought that was weird, but is now fine with it. The main reason she is against me sucking cock is that she thinks it's gay. She is OK with me being a cuckold but she isn't in to gay sex.

Show her some of the other posts on here that the wife was reluctant at first, but after watching and doing it, they are all in afterwards. Is the guy that want you to suck his cock a long FB, or short?

My wife has been fucking him on and off for the last 2 years

Hey all thanks for the comments. Yes she lets me eat her creampie. At first she thought that was weird, but is now fine with it. The main reason she is against me sucking cock is that she thinks it's gay. She is OK with me being a cuckold but she isn't in to gay sex.
I guess it's a little gay - I think my wife has the same reservation.
Have you sucked his cock yet?

My wife has a couple boyfriends now. One of which I frequently talk to. He has asked if I would suck his cock and I told him I would love to suck him. However, when I told this to my wife she said no way. I really want to do it, but I won't without her permission. Any ideas how I can convince her to let me do this?
Do it without her permission!

Reactions: nicebiguy
What's her hang up with gay people? i'd call her a bigot and tell her you'll do what the fuck you want. if your into sucking men, then go do it. don't let another person dictate your sexual desirers.

Reactions: nicebiguy
I had the same thing happen so he and I went out for beers while she was away for a couple of days and I let him seduce me.