My 30 yold uk wife really curious about the force gangbang by 5-6 bbc!Is it hard thing to becoming reality or?Any1 arrange or give some advice to North London couple?
She does anal and 2 times mmf experiences btw

XOXO
My wife's fantasy is to be handed around like a joint at a frat party where everyone that attends gets a turn with her.

there is another one where she is tied to a pole inside a K-mart and everyone that enters can use her any way they please while other's watch.

the things that go on in that woman's mind. lol

My 30 yold uk wife really curious about the force gangbang by 5-6 bbc!Is it hard thing to becoming reality or?Any1 arrange or give some advice to North London couple?

XOXO
It's not going to be easy to find 5 or 6 bbc bulls just like that. Try to find one bull first which should be easy in London and then see if he can't get his friends involved in sharing her. In my experience that's a lot easier than trying to find several guys in one go x

wifes is being tied and blindfolded to the bed. then seel a cock being rubbed across her lips but will not let her suck it just teasing her. as she is tring to suck the cock in front of her she feels anoter one put into her hand and she starts stroking it. next some one is licking her pussy she is begging to let who ever it is to let her suck his cock

XOXO
Let your wife meet each one individual. Exchange thoughts let everyone knows what is and what isn’t. Then afterwards meet all of them and let them know each other, and the rules if any . Then the fun can start. Your wife will be more at ease between guys she know and maybe fuck her before. Just a guide against stage freight

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
My wife's fantasy is to be handed around like a joint at a frat party where everyone that attends gets a turn with her.

there is another one where she is tied to a pole inside a K-mart and everyone that enters can use her any way they please while other's watch.

the things that go on in that woman's mind. lol
Sounds Hot, I like her already!! Haaaha

Reactions: Jon Day
My Wife wants to Fuck her bull who has a GF, but
THE GF and me must be tied up and naked and gagged and me with a cage on.

And then they fuck like mad with us watching showing their dominance over the two of us helpless onlookers
I like this fantasy! Sounds so Hot!!