Wife's bull wants to fuck me

El toro de la esposa quiere follarme. Me sorprende mucho el culo de mi mujer que apoya al toro en su intención de follarme. Dice que será divertido tanto para ella como para mí. ¿Cuál es tu opinión sobre eso? Nunca me consideré
creo que lo unico que importa es este tema es que no solo la pareja straight o le dejamos vidas en sus
vida manos

If you try it with an open mind, you might find you enjoy it. Cumming from a prostate orgasm is a totally different feeling. Doesn't always happen and nice thick cock that puts pressure on the prostate helps. But even when you don’t cum it can still be a very pleasurable experience to get fucked. You don’t have to be submissive or gay. I’m bi but Im far more attracted to women but I love getting fucked.
My first sexual experiences were all same sex but I’ve never wanted a romantic relationship with another man. So don’t let that worry you (not that there’s anything wrong with that). Getting fucked ISNT going to turn you gay or mean that you like women any less but if you enjoy it, it just means you may have a bi side. Just see it as giving you more options for pleasure and if it turns your wife on too, so much the better.
James

You don't have to be gay to consent to getting fucked. You just have to be willing to have new experiences. Many men find it very erotic because of the physical stimulation. Some men find it erotic because they feel it is submissive. Try it and tell us how you enjoyed it.
Very well put. We have been in the lifestyle for decades and getting pegged and ass fucked is all part of the lifestyle.

First you are to do anything that will make your wife happy. Second, hope you are licking his cum from your pussy so she knows you will lick his cum. Third I hope she encourage you to suck his cock clean when he pulls out of her pussy. Fourth, hope your wife has been fingering your sissy-pussy or using a toy on you so you both know you want and crave his big cock in your sissy-pussy.

First you are to do anything that will make your wife happy. Second, hope you are licking his cum from your pussy so she knows you will lick his cum. Third I hope she encourage you to suck his cock clean when he pulls out of her pussy. Fourth, hope your wife has been fingering your sissy-pussy or using a toy on you so you both know you want and crave his big cock in your sissy-pussy.
And make sure you douche out well before getting fucked. Open that sissy hole up first with dildos so you can take that big cock without getting hurt. Go for it.

Please login or become a member to view

you should do what ever your wife wants you to do. that is your obligation in this sort of relationship.

View media item 129067
you should do what ever your wife wants you to do. that is your obligation in this sort of relationship.

View media item 129067

View media item 129067
You could be bi like most people are but sadly most people never try it. I never sucked cock until I was seduced by a gay friend. One of the best things to ever happen to me. Now I love sucking cock and getting fucked as much as I like eating smelly,cum filled pussy. Try it, you'll like it.

You could be bi like most people are but sadly most people never try it. I never sucked cock until I was seduced by a gay friend. One of the best things to ever happen to me. Now I love sucking cock and getting fucked as much as I like eating smelly,cum filled pussy. Try it, you'll like it.
it is fun to suck a cock and alot more fun if she is watching and telling you to suck his cock.