Wife's bull wants to fuck me

If you try it with an open mind, you might find you enjoy it. Cumming from a prostate orgasm is a totally different feeling. Doesn't always happen and nice thick cock that puts pressure on the prostate helps. But even when you don’t cum it can still be a very pleasurable experience to get fucked. You don’t have to be submissive or gay. I’m bi but Im far more attracted to women but I love getting fucked.
My first sexual experiences were all same sex but I’ve never wanted a romantic relationship with another man. So don’t let that worry you (not that there’s anything wrong with that). Getting fucked ISNT going to turn you gay or mean that you like women any less but if you enjoy it, it just means you may have a bi side. Just see it as giving you more options for pleasure and if it turns your wife on too, so much the better.
James
Put on a bra,panties and a slip,then have her lube your man pussy and have her suck his balls while it's in you.

You don't have to be gay to consent to getting fucked. You just have to be willing to have new experiences. Many men find it very erotic because of the physical stimulation. Some men find it erotic because they feel it is submissive. Try it and tell us how you enjoyed it.
I call it getting in touch with my fem side. I think most men have one but are unable to accept and explore it.

I call it getting in touch with my fem side. I think most men have one but are unable to accept and explore it.
I think MOST men do haver a feminine side. It doesn't mean they want sex change operations, necessarily, but there is something about letting that manly image drop for a while, releasing the burdens it can bring. Can be a feeling, or possibly manifest as wearing panties or crossdressing.

Last edited:
I think MOST men do haver a feminine side. It doesn't mean they want sex change operations, necessarily, but there is something about letting that manly image drop for a while, releasing the burdens it can bring. Can be a feeling, or possibly manifest as wearing panties or crossdressing.
I love turning control over to my man,dressing and submitting,not having to be the man all the time. It's very liberating.

I think that is primarily what it is all about, ridding yourself of the control to relieve oneself of the expectations and demands of being a man, if only for a short while.
Exactly. I only need to be with him every 8 weeks or so, otherwise I'm pretty normal. Love eating n fucking her smelly pussy.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
After lots of pegging I got a real one with her help and I was addicted and pegging stopped. She was happy she didn't have to peg me anymore and I was more than willing to get fucked anytime.
I enjoying pegging still but truly want to see him take a real one. I think he will fuck me better anally once he knows what it is really like. Also then we can get fucked together. Oh my goodness!!!