Wife's First

I like knowing what men are thinking and feeling while watching their wives have a different cock for wive's firs ttime!

Very Nice story and glad it went well, our first time (we've dated since high school and we were each others 1st..after 10 years of pillow talk.....it finally happened) . We went to a bar, large facility with multiple rooms, to meet a group of friends, my wife and I went our separate ways..it wasn't until about an hour later did I notice that she was sitting alone with a guy, but what was different was her blouse was unbuttoned a little more....totally not like her...but she was actually engaged in conversation with this guy, he was touching her and later I noticed she started touching him....this is when I gave her a discreet "thumbs up" to let her know I was okay with everything...the guy was not aware I was there....
It wasn't long after she walked past me and asked if I was ok & that after her bathroom break, the guy wanted her to go for a walk outside the bar with her....there is a park along the waterfront behind the bar...I became instantly turned on and told her to enjoy herself (I never would have thought it would go far...). She became a hotwife that evening....10 years of pillow talk and it took the right guy to move it forward......

Reactions: jgallo9999
Very Nice story and glad it went well, our first time (we've dated since high school and we were each others 1st..after 10 years of pillow talk.....it finally happened) . We went to a bar, large facility with multiple rooms, to meet a group of friends, my wife and I went our separate ways..it wasn't until about an hour later did I notice that she was sitting alone with a guy, but what was different was her blouse was unbuttoned a little more....totally not like her...but she was actually engaged in conversation with this guy, he was touching her and later I noticed she started touching him....this is when I gave her a discreet "thumbs up" to let her know I was okay with everything...the guy was not aware I was there....
It wasn't long after she walked past me and asked if I was ok & that after her bathroom break, the guy wanted her to go for a walk outside the bar with her....there is a park along the waterfront behind the bar...I became instantly turned on and told her to enjoy herself (I never would have thought it would go far...). She became a hotwife that evening....10 years of pillow talk and it took the right guy to move it forward......
That's the key, THE RIGHT GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the key, THE RIGHT GUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It actually took the right time (we have discussed fantasies of her being with another guy...so the seeds were planted...), but the biggest item was the right guy, he was really good at getting her to open up, let her lead but he certainly knew how to build her self esteem ....the most interesting part is he got her to go to her SUV, so no one would see them making out....I have to give this guy alot of credit...she told me later that he had her so worked up, there was "no way he was going to get past heavy making out"....but she even helped him remove her pants "by lifting her butt off the back seat"....and further told me when she got to see "his package" and now it was moving toward her pussy, she just spread her legs for him.....and thats were they spent the next 2 hours together....

Reactions: jgallo9999

Thanks for sharing.

It actually took the right time (we have discussed fantasies of her being with another guy...so the seeds were planted...), but the biggest item was the right guy, he was really good at getting her to open up, let her lead but he certainly knew how to build her self esteem ....the most interesting part is he got her to go to her SUV, so no one would see them making out....I have to give this guy alot of credit...she told me later that he had her so worked up, there was "no way he was going to get past heavy making out"....but she even helped him remove her pants "by lifting her butt off the back seat"....and further told me when she got to see "his package" and now it was moving toward her pussy, she just spread her legs for him.....and thats were they spent the next 2 hours together....

Sounds like it also went well for you and your wife. There was something special about John that really turned my wife on. She told me later that John could make her hot by just kissing. I do believe that she would have done anything that John wanted her to.