Wife's First

Saturday here was really nice with the temp up around 85. I took Cindy out to eat In Huntington, WV and them we browsed the shops in the mall. I talked her into wearing a short black skater skirt with hot pink bikini panties. I also picked out a tank top with a racer back for her knowing that she couldn't wear a bra with it unless she wanted her bra straps to show . Even though the top wasn't see-through, you could plainly see the outline of her boobs and her nipples pushing out.

We had a nice dinner and then headed over to the mall. She wanted to go up to the second level so I told her I would be up in a few minutes. What she didn't know was that I was wanting to see if anyone got on the escalator behind her.

Well, once she started up, a young boy (maybe between the age of 13-15) got on the escalator a few steps behind her. I watched as they went up and it wasn't wasn't long before he seemed to have his eyes glued up at her. I moved over to the bottom of the escalator and could see that he had a good view up her skirt. Her hot pink panties stood out from her black skirt. I reached for my phone to take a photo and discovered that I had left it in the car.

I then rode the escalator up and noticed that the young boy seemed to be following her around. There was another escalator going to the third floor and I suggested we go up there. On the ride up I glanced back and sure enough, the young boy was behind us getting another good view up her skirt.

On the way back to the car I was holding her hand and a gust of wind came up and lifted her skirt. She tried to pull her hand free of mine but I held on and she wasn't able to hold her skirt down very good with only one hand. I noticed that several men noticed and was taking in the scene.

Once in the car she asked me why I wouldn't let go of her hand so she could hold her skirt down and I told her because I wanted men to see her hot pink panites. She didn't say anything.

I removed the pics from the forum once I discovered that they appeared to anyone who visited the site without being a member. I will be more than happy to share them in private conversations or you can request access to the private album I created.
I'm always "up" for seeing pics of a lovely hotwife... :)

Saturday here was really nice with the temp up around 85. I took Cindy out to eat In Huntington, WV and them we browsed the shops in the mall. I talked her into wearing a short black skater skirt with hot pink bikini panties. I also picked out a tank top with a racer back for her knowing that she couldn't wear a bra with it unless she wanted her bra straps to show . Even though the top wasn't see-through, you could plainly see the outline of her boobs and her nipples pushing out.

We had a nice dinner and then headed over to the mall. She wanted to go up to the second level so I told her I would be up in a few minutes. What she didn't know was that I was wanting to see if anyone got on the escalator behind her.

Well, once she started up, a young boy (maybe between the age of 13-15) got on the escalator a few steps behind her. I watched as they went up and it wasn't wasn't long before he seemed to have his eyes glued up at her. I moved over to the bottom of the escalator and could see that he had a good view up her skirt. Her hot pink panties stood out from her black skirt. I reached for my phone to take a photo and discovered that I had left it in the car.

I then rode the escalator up and noticed that the young boy seemed to be following her around. There was another escalator going to the third floor and I suggested we go up there. On the ride up I glanced back and sure enough, the young boy was behind us getting another good view up her skirt.

On the way back to the car I was holding her hand and a gust of wind came up and lifted her skirt. She tried to pull her hand free of mine but I held on and she wasn't able to hold her skirt down very good with only one hand. I noticed that several men noticed and was taking in the scene.

Once in the car she asked me why I wouldn't let go of her hand so she could hold her skirt down and I told her because I wanted men to see her hot pink panites. She didn't say anything.

I love this story. Would definitely love to share some with you as well as pictures.

Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U