Wife's First

Your wife looks amazing you are a lucky man to have her and even luckier that she made you her cuck
I have been trying for some time to get my wife to cuck me but no luck so far
How did you feel the first time?

Mike

Great sexy pictures and I love your descriptions. For me, it is too intense to not be present watching, even if I have to hide (which I've done). The angst would probably give me a heart attack. LOL. Hopefully you will someday get to watch. Please keep us posted !

Great sexy pictures and I love your descriptions. For me, it is too intense to not be present watching, even if I have to hide (which I've done). The angst would probably give me a heart attack. LOL. Hopefully you will someday get to watch. Please keep us posted !
Glad you enjoyed. I wanted to watch, but she would never agree to it. The third time John came to the house, I pretended to leave, but doubled back and went to the room directly under our bedroom (split entry house). When they finally went to the bedroom, I could hear the bed as John fucked her and her moaning. Afterwards, I could hear them talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Thinking back on it, it is hard to believe that I was just a few feet from my wife being fucked by another man and didn't have any jealous thoughts, just feeling excitement.

Your wife looks amazing you are a lucky man to have her and even luckier that she made you her cuck
I have been trying for some time to get my wife to cuck me but no luck so far
How did you feel the first time?

Mike
Thanks for the nice comments concerning my wife. Well, the first time, I was at work and knew that she was suppose to go see John. I would say that I felt excited all day, hoping that she did go through with it. The thoughts of another man having his way with her is a turn-on for me. Guess I am just a natural cuck. LOL

Hope your lucks improves and your wife makes a cuck out of you. I believe you will love it.

Reactions: uwudnvrkno
Glad you enjoyed. I wanted to watch, but she would never agree to it. The third time John came to the house, I pretended to leave, but doubled back and went to the room directly under our bedroom (split entry house). When they finally went to the bedroom, I could hear the bed as John fucked her and her moaning. Afterwards, I could hear them talking, but couldn't make out what they were saying. Thinking back on it, it is hard to believe that I was just a few feet from my wife being fucked by another man and didn't have any jealous thoughts, just feeling excitement.
That is awesome. My ex-wife was a little leery about me watching too but the first time she did a guy in a van in a vacant lot next to our house and I snuck out, watched through a window and could hear. It was so hot I came in my pants without touching myself. I hid in the closet a few times looking through a vent we had until she was comfortable with me watching. However I did feel pangs of jealousy (along with every other emotion imaginable)

Reactions: uwudnvrkno
Well, after John's first visit to our house, I persuaded my wife to invite him down again to see it it would be any better for her.

I had bought my wife another new sexy babydoll gown to wear for John.

Just as the other time, I had to agree to leave once John called to make sure it was still ok for him to come down. John called and I left, but with a with a little twist. I left, but unknown to her, came back and entered the room directly under our bedroom (the room was right next to our garage which is on the end of our split entry house).

It wasn't long before I heard a car pulling into our driveway. After hearing the car door shut and someone walk around the house, I looked out and John's car was parked in the driveway.

Since I was in the room under our bedroom, I couldn't hear what was going on in the living room which is right at the top of the stairs. It was quite a while before I heard them going to the bedroom. After some time, I could hear the bed and my wife moaning, knowing that she was getting fucked by another man just a few feet over my head. It was hard to explain how I felt at that time, but I have to admit that it was exciting.

After a while, the noise of the bed and my wife moaning stopped and I could hear them talking, but was unable to make out what they were saying. Then a little while later, it got quiet and then I heard John getting into his car and leaving.

I then went upstairs and this was the first that my wife knew that I had been in the house. We went to the bedroom and she related to me what has transpired.

She said that after she answered the door and John followed her up the living room, that John kissed her and fondled her while removing her short robe. She said that John then undressed and sat down in the chair across from the couch and told her to sit on the couch and play with herself for him. She said she sat on the couch and put one foot up on the coffee table which caused her legs to spread and began to rub her pussy thru her panties as she watched John stroking his hard cock. She said John then told her to take her panties off and she did, then put her foot back on the coffee table. She said he rubbed her pussy while John stroked his cock.

John then came over and sat beside her, folding her boobs and fingering her pussy. She said John asked her where she want his big hard dick and she said in her pussy. She said he told her to tell him and she told him "I want your big hard dick in my pussy." They then went to the bedroom.

She said that once in the bedroom, John began kissing her while he removed her gown. Once on the bed, she said they kissed while foundling each other for a while and then John told her to suck his dick. She said she moved down and kissed John's dick before taking it in her mouth and sucking it. She said John reached down and held her hair back, telling her that he liked to watch her suck his dick.

John then fucked her until he climaxed. Again she wasn't able to climax, but said that she enjoyed it anyway. She said that afterwards, she played with John's soft dick, telling him it was dead and that he told her it was only resting.

Looking back, I wish now that I had left the door cracked open leading from our family room to the steps that went up to the living room so that I could have sneaked in the family room and heard what was said in the living room. I would have loved hearing her tell John that she wanted his big hard dick in her pussy.

We stayed in bed most of the remainder of the day and I lost count how many times I brought her to a climax.

Here's another pic of her. Hope you enjoy. PIC REMOVED

Last edited:
I removed the pics from the forum once I discovered that they appeared to anyone who visited the site without being a member. I will be more than happy to share them in private conversations or you can request access to the private album I created.

Last edited:
I removed the pics from the forum once I discovered that they appeared to anyone who visited the site without being a member. I will be more than happy to share them in private conversations or you can request access to the private album I created.
Id love to see them too. If you would please grant me access also ? Thank !