Wife's First

seems she enjoys giving you half stories... Maybe its her way of keeping your fire going

You may be right or it may be she doesn't want to give me all the details, maybe not wanting me to know how she acts when out of town or with other men. Like the time John came to the house the 2nd time and she sat across from him and played with herself for him when he told her to. Without her saying as much, I got the impression she would have done anything John wanted her to do. Who knows.

Sounds t
Like a fun time, but I can’t see any pics, even though I am a member.
Well, after John's first visit to our house, I persuaded my wife to invite him down again to see it it would be any better for her.

I had bought my wife another new sexy babydoll gown to wear for John.

Just as the other time, I had to agree to leave once John called to make sure it was still ok for him to come down. John called and I left, but with a with a little twist. I left, but unknown to her, came back and entered the room directly under our bedroom (the room was right next to our garage which is on the end of our split entry house).

It wasn't long before I heard a car pulling into our driveway. After hearing the car door shut and someone walk around the house, I looked out and John's car was parked in the driveway.

Since I was in the room under our bedroom, I couldn't hear what was going on in the living room which is right at the top of the stairs. It was quite a while before I heard them going to the bedroom. After some time, I could hear the bed and my wife moaning, knowing that she was getting fucked by another man just a few feet over my head. It was hard to explain how I felt at that time, but I have to admit that it was exciting.

After a while, the noise of the bed and my wife moaning stopped and I could hear them talking, but was unable to make out what they were saying. Then a little while later, it got quiet and then I heard John getting into his car and leaving.

I then went upstairs and this was the first that my wife knew that I had been in the house. We went to the bedroom and she related to me what has transpired.

She said that after she answered the door and John followed her up the living room, that John kissed her and fondled her while removing her short robe. She said that John then undressed and sat down in the chair across from the couch and told her to sit on the couch and play with herself for him. She said she sat on the couch and put one foot up on the coffee table which caused her legs to spread and began to rub her pussy thru her panties as she watched John stroking his hard cock. She said John then told her to take her panties off and she did, then put her foot back on the coffee table. She said he rubbed her pussy while John stroked his cock.

John then came over and sat beside her, folding her boobs and fingering her pussy. She said John asked her where she want his big hard dick and she said in her pussy. She said he told her to tell him and she told him "I want your big hard dick in my pussy." They then went to the bedroom.

She said that once in the bedroom, John began kissing her while he removed her gown. Once on the bed, she said they kissed while foundling each other for a while and then John told her to suck his dick. She said she moved down and kissed John's dick before taking it in her mouth and sucking it. She said John reached down and held her hair back, telling her that he liked to watch her suck his dick.

John then fucked her until they both climaxed. She said that afterwards, she played with John's soft dick, telling him it was dead and that he told her it was only resting.

Looking back, I wish now that I had left the door cracked open leading from our family room to the steps that went up to the living room so that I could have sneaked in the family room and heard what was said in the living room. I would have loved hearing her tell John that she wanted his big hard dick in her pussy.

We stayed in bed most of the remainder of the day and I lost count how many times I brought her to a climax.

Here's another pic of her. Hope you enjoy. PIC REMOVED

I placed you on the access list to see the album. For privacy, I set the album up so that only the ones placed on the access list can view them.
I can see the ones in the album. Thx. I may have to drive to WV just to try and meet that hot woman.

I can’t seem to find the pics mentioned as Store Teip. PM are if you’d rather share the pics in private. She is a hot sexy woman for sure.

I can see the ones in the album. Thx. I may have to drive to WV just to try and meet that hot woman.

I can’t seem to find the pics mentioned as Store Teip. PM are if you’d rather share the pics in private. She is a hot sexy woman for sure.
Great stories , many sound so similar to how things have happened with regards to my wife also.
Would love to see pics of the woman in these stories

Have added you to the access list for the album. So how similar were the things that happened with regards to your wife?

Have added you to the access list for the album. So how similar were the things that happened with regards to your wife?
In the way you also managed to get your normal wife to have sex with other men..
How you found yourself listening to another man fuck your wife in your marital bed..
How you tried to concentrate on work , as your wife was with another man..
How you chatted to another guy, secretly helping him and increasing his odds of getting to fuck you wife.
The scenarios are slightly different, but it seems we share the same desires with regards to our wives .

I call this "DID SHE OR DIDN'T SHE?"

I can't remember exactly when this happened, but my wife was out of town for her company. I can't remember if it was for a new store opening or just helping with an existing store. She called me one night and said "I did it". I asked her what she did, and she wouldn't say anything about it.

When she returned home, she told me that she was in the lounge of the motel and a guy bought her a drink. They got to talking and danced. She said that they eventually ended up in her room. She said that he fucked her from behind, while fondling her boobs. She said that when he was getting ready to leave, he said he was suppose to leave the next day, but if he could see her again, he would stay over another night. I think she said she told him no, but I can't be sure.

Some time later, I asked her about it again and she said that she just made it up because she knew that was what I wanted to hear. That is why I titled this story "DID SHE OR DIDN'T SHE?"

Last edited:
I call this "DID SHE OR DIDN'T SHE?"

I can't remember exactly when this happened, but my wife was out of town for her company. I can't remember if it was for a new store opening or just helping with an existing store. She called me one night and said "I did it". I asked her what she did, and she wouldn't say anything about it.

When she returned home, she told me that she was in the lounge of the motel and a guy bought her a drink. They got to talking and danced. She said that they eventually ended up in her room. She said that he fucked her from behind, while fondling her boobs. She said that when we was getting ready to leave, he said he was suppose to leave the next day, but if he could see her again, he would stay over another night. I think she said she told him no, but I can't be sure.

Some time later, I asked her about it again and she said that she just made it up because she knew that was what I wanted to hear. That is why I titled this story "DID SHE OR DIDN'T SHE?"
Did! No reason to believe that past action on the road didn’t repeat themselves.

Reactions: jgallo9999
Another story just came to mind that my wife told me some time ago. It apparently took place after John had moved out of state.

She said this guy (sort of a neighbor who lived just down the road from us) would come in and flirt with her. She knew his wife who was a school teacher.

She said that one time he came in the store and asked for some boxes. She took him to the rear door where they threw the empty boxes out. She said once there, he said "See what you do to me" and took her hand and placed it over his cock in his crotch. She said that she could feel that his cock was hard thru his pants. After placing her hand over his cock, he reached out with one hand and began to feel of her tits thru her clothing while rubbing her pussy thru her slacks with the other. She said this went on for a little while until they heard someone coming.

She said that he told her that if she ever got lonely that he could come up to the house and visit whenever she wanted.

She claimed that this was the first and only time anything happened with him.

A couple of years after she told me this, I ran into him at the local Walmart. I was wearing my veteran's hat and he came up to me and thanked me for my service. I don't think he had any idea who I was. I asked him if he had served and he said no. I then said "I believe you know my wife (her name)", to which he said "uh, uh, yes." He then seemed to want to get away from me even though I hadn't said anything else.

When I asked her about this again some time later, she claimed that she didn't remember. Her not remembering seems to be happen very often with her. LOL

Her story left several questions in my mind which I will never get answered. I see him often as I drive out of the community and have even thought about stopping and talking to him to see what I could get out of him, but figured it may not be a good idea.

One of the main questions that still linger in my thoughts is that if that was the first and only time anything happened with him as she claims, it is hard for me to believe that a man (a married man at that and the woman knew his wife) would do something like that. It makes me believe that something had to lead up to that happening. Am I right in thinking that or not?

Reactions: YHC420