Wife's First

Here is something else my wife told me several years ago.

She had gone to the doctor for a check-up. It was a male doctor. She said that when he was checking her with a stethoscope, he stood behind her and reached around to check her heart, etc. She said that he would hold the stethoscope between his thumb and index finger and place the rest of his hand on her tit. She said that he would listen for longer than she thought was required. I told her that he must like her tits.

She said she mentioned this to a friend of hers and her friend said that he didn't do that when she went to him for a check-up.

She said that every time she went back to see him that he would put his hand up under her bra and have his hand on her tit in order to listen to her heart.

Here is another story my wife told me some time back.

My wife told me that she was sunbathing in the back yard. She had on a two piece bikini bathing suit. She said that she was lying there on her back when she heard the meter reader out front of the house. She knew he had to come out back because that was where the meter was.

She said that she pulled her bikini top down just enough to uncover her nipples, trying to make it look like her top had worked itself down and her nipples popped out.. She said that she then closed her eyes and pretended to be asleep.

She said that she heard the meter reader come into the back yard. There was no way that he could have missed her because she was sunbathing not far from the meter.

t
These stories may not follow a chronological order. I am telling them as they come to mind. I don't believe she told me this until John had moved out of state. She was out of state helping with a new store opening.

She said that a company VIP came in and that they kidded with each other all day. She said he asked her if she was going to leave her door open for him and she said she told him that he would have to find out. She apparently had known this VIP for several years since he was with her original company before they sold out to another company and the new company retained him.

She said that after eating, she went back to her room, showered and put a sexy night gown on, then unlocked the door and lay on the bed reading a book. She said that some time later, the VIP pushed the door open and entered. She said he sat on the bed beside her and began to kiss her as he fondled her boobs.

She either didn't tell me all the details or I just don't remember, but the only other part that I can remember is her telling me that he was on top of her fucking her and she told him that it was hot in the room and that the heat needed to be turned down and that he told her that he didn't want her cooling off.

Now whenever I mention it to her, she claims that she doesn't remember. Hard for me to believe that she can't remember. Do you think she doesn't remember or just doesn't want to talk about it???
think she probably remembers.

Like the story... Sounds very hot... She sounds very hot too! But the pics were all removed!! How come? Are they in your media? Can i view please? Thx