Wife's First

Here is something else my wife told me several years after it happened. This happened not long after the company she worked for sold out to another company.

She had gone out of town to help with a new store opening. She said that she had gone down to the lounge with a group of people helping get the store ready to open. She said that she had been dancing with a VIP from the new company who was in for the opening.

She told me that she had only one drink, plus a drink out of her second drink. She said the VIP had gotten the drink for her.

She said that the last thing she remembered was being on the dance floor with the VIP and the next thing she remembered was laying in the bathtub in her room fully dressed with the cold water from the shower soaking her.

She said the VIP was the only one there with her and that she had no idea how she got back to her room. When I asked her about her purse, she told me that it was at the table while they were dancing and that she didn't have any idea how it got back to her room.

She said that after she gained consciousness, while she was changing clothes in the bathroom, the VIP told her that he would turn her bed down for her. She said that her head was still spinning.

When I asked her what she wore that night to meet the people she was with, she said that she believes that she wore a short skirt and didn't think she wore any pantyhose.

She said that the day before all this happened that the VIP chatted with her throughout the day and was very friendly. She said the day after this happened, that he didn't say much to her and acted sort of standoffish. She said he never asked how she felt or if she was ok all day. She said that she felt like he didn't want to talk to her.

She sweared that she can't remember anything from the time she was on the dance floor with him until she gained consciousness in the tub with the shower on her.

I asked her if she asked any of the people at the table about what happened and she said none of them seemed to know what happened. She said a female friend of hers told her that after she went out on the dance floor with the VIP and didn't come back, that she just figured that she had gone to his room with him.

None of this explains how the VIP knew her room number or how her purse got back to her room.

I told her that personally, I felt like the VIP had put a date rape drug in her drink. I asked if she felt like anything had happened. She said that she wasn't sure, that the next day she felt a little like she had had sex, but just brushed it off.

I asked her why she didn't tell me right after it happened and she said she knew that I would cause trouble.

If her purse was at the table, how was it in her room when she gained consciousness if no one at the table knew where she had gone?

Reactions: Tommcam
if I may ask. Ask your wife if she wouldn't mind taking some pictures fir you next time she plays plays at the store. I do hope you want her taken at the store. Maybe even bring you home a creampie

Hope I'm not boring you all with these stories. Sometimes I just enjoy thinking about them and wonder if I got the whole story from her. She will always claim that she told me the whole story, but sometimes I wonder if she did or not.

This one happened after we had been married for about 2 1/2 years. I was in the Air Force and received orders for Guam. Since she was pregnant and due to give birth is about 3 months, she wasn't able to travel with me. She stayed with her older sister in Ohio until the baby was born and she was able to travel.

About two months after giving birth she was able to travel to join me in Guam.

She arrived at Travis AFB in California, but due to mechanical problems on her flight from Ohio, she missed her flight to Guam and had to wait for the next flight, which was the next day.

She said she was expecting to have to sit in the terminal all night with the baby. She said a soldier sitting near her started talking. He was also waiting on a flight overseas. When he discovered that she had missed her flight and had to wait until the next day,, what with the baby and all, he helped her to get a room on base.

She said he helped her get to her room. She said that after they had been in the room for a while talking and she got the baby to sleep, he started kissing her and fondling her tits thru her clothes. She said that was all that they did and nothing else happened.

Even at the time she told me this, it was hard for me to believe that it ended there. It is hard to believe that the soldier just took no for an answer and stopped trying to achieve his goal. I don't think most soldiers give up that easy. Of course, that is just my opinion.

What do you think?

In the story I posted about John visiting my wife at our house and she thought that I had left, but I had actually sneaked back in the room directly under our bedroom. Well, after John left and I went upstairs, I have to admit that I was disappointed that John's cum wasn't running out of her pussy, in fact there wasn't any sign of his cum. John apparently didn't shot a very big load and what was visible, either my wife's panties (she had put her panties back on) had soaked it up or she had wiped herself. I was so looking forward to playing with her pussy with his cum visible on and in it. Who, knows, as excited as I was, I may have even licked her pussy.

Here is something else my wife told me several years after it happened. This happened not long after the company she worked for sold out to another company.

She had gone out of town to help with a new store opening. She said that she had gone down to the lounge with a group of people helping get the store ready to open. She said that she had been dancing with a VIP from the new company who was in for the opening.

She told me that she had only one drink, plus a drink out of her second drink. She said the VIP had gotten the drink for her.

She said that the last thing she remembered was being on the dance floor with the VIP and the next thing she remembered was laying in the bathtub in her room fully dressed with the cold water from the shower soaking her.

She said the VIP was the only one there with her and that she had no idea how she got back to her room. When I asked her about her purse, she told me that it was at the table while they were dancing and that she didn't have any idea how it got back to her room.

She said that after she gained consciousness, while she was changing clothes in the bathroom, the VIP told her that he would turn her bed down for her. She said that her head was still spinning.

When I asked her what she wore that night to meet the people she was with, she said that she believes that she wore a short skirt and didn't think she wore any pantyhose.

She said that the day before all this happened that the VIP chatted with her throughout the day and was very friendly. She said the day after this happened, that he didn't say much to her and acted sort of standoffish. She said he never asked how she felt or if she was ok all day. She said that she felt like he didn't want to talk to her.

She sweared that she can't remember anything from the time she was on the dance floor with him until she gained consciousness in the tub with the shower on her.

I asked her if she asked any of the people at the table about what happened and she said none of them seemed to know what happened. She said a female friend of hers told her that after she went out on the dance floor with the VIP and didn't come back, that she just figured that she had gone to his room with him.

None of this explains how the VIP knew her room number or how her purse got back to her room.

I told her that personally, I felt like the VIP had put a date rape drug in her drink. I asked if she felt like anything had happened. She said that she wasn't sure, that the next day she felt a little like she had had sex, but just brushed it off.

I asked her why she didn't tell me right after it happened and she said she knew that I would cause trouble.

If her purse was at the table, how was it in her room when she gained consciousness if no one at the table knew where she had gone?
Sounds like she was used

Reactions: jgallo9999
Don’t you have access to my pics? And those weren’t stories. They are my ultimate plan. If you get to Columbus just tell her you want to go to the rock and roll hall of fame. Then we’re can meet for a few hours and fuck like teenagers.