Wife's hesitations around comparing sizes etc.

drdic

Male
Hello everyone. My wife and I are very slowly starting to explore what this lifestyle and what it has to offer. One thing my wife doesn't find particular appealing is comparing me to black men with giant cocks. My wife is a beautiful, kind, caring woman that wants to build me up. Humiliating me and making me jealous isn't something she really wants to do and it's not something that would come easy for her. How have other couples dealt with this? I imagine this is quite a common issue

Reactions: Joey69
My wife didn’t want to humiliate me either. She has grown into it. The e first was of course her sleeping with another man, and continuing to sleep with him. The next step was her pulling out a cock cage and said I could watch if I was wearing it. The big step was the 3 of us were at a nude beach and another woman asked her why she was sleeping with another man. She responded with “I love my husband but look at his cock, it is really only good enough for his hand.” After that one she talked with me to make sure I was ok. I told her I was and the next time I watched, she was saying about how much bigger you are then my husband, my husband can’t touch me there.

My wife grew into it. Communication is key. You need to talk.

• Love
Reactions: danielmcpherson