Wife's reaction

My wife hasn't fucked another guy yet but one of our friends from years ago sent her a pic of his cock and I was shocked with her reaction to the pic. She lusted for that cock and didn't stop taking about how shocked she was about how big he is and she wish she knew that years ago when we lived in the same statement apartment complex

A lot of men would be surprised at what they're woman is willing to do with some good side cock. That sweet little wife of yours is anything but if she's around a man she's really lusting for - as a man whose banged more than his fair share of married women, I can attest first hand to that.
The last man my wife fucked was just before COVID hit and he was her only bull taken at random. I have been fucking her for over 25 years and I’ve never heard sounds or words like what came out of her. We both agree, it was the most intense sexual experience either of us has had.

The last man my wife fucked was just before COVID hit and he was her only bull taken at random. I have been fucking her for over 25 years and I’ve never heard sounds or words like what came out of her. We both agree, it was the most intense sexual experience either of us has had.
Does she wish she could have more of him

Does she wish she could have more of him
She certainly did for a time but he was in Florida on business from the northeast. We intended to keep in touch but COVID became all encompassing and she now thinks we’re too old to become active again. I’m hoping that feeling changes.

Reactions: goodhubby
I mentioned in one of my other stories about my wife getting her pussy eaten by the maintenance guy that worked at the school she used to teach at. She told me that he was so good that she used to masturbate thinking about it and imagine that he actually fucked her