Wife's reaction

It's funny, some guys wanted me to bring out the "slutty" side of their wives, assuming they'd benefit.
But usually, I enjoyed their throats and ass, and nothing changed for hubby,
Just like watching my wife fucking while I enjoy sucking his cock and eating his cum out of her used pussy. Never done it but open to being fucked.

Reactions: EgyBull
This one time while Robin was getting fucked in a bedroom at a friends house, I heard her ask him where I was, and he replied that he thought I was in the kitchen, when I was actually kneeling down behind them and recording his BBC as it stretched her tight little pussy as he was fucking her missionary style. He started really picking up his pace and began driving into her deeper and deeper, when out of nowhere, she started screaming and making the highest pitched sound I’d ever heard come out of her in my life while yelling, “OMG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME??” I had the camera as close as I could get it, a POV, while she was squeezing her legs around him as tight as she possibly could, thrusting her hips up to meet him, followed quickly by another, almost animalistic or a primal type of scream belting from her voice, a noise I had NEVER heard her or any woman make, but especially her!! This was immediately followed with a huge gush of her pussy juices that totally flooded his huge cock and the bedsheets every time he pulled his cock out, before slamming it back inside her! That was the first and last time I had ever personally seen or heard anything even remotely close to the level of pleasure of that magnitude! It was and still is, the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced! So, as I’m sure you can imagine, it wasn’t long as he was at full speed, and pounding her with everything he had, when he announced to her that he was going to cum, she followed up with her, saying the same thing she always said, and has always said quietly, almost in a whisper to him.. “C’mon baby cum! I want you to cum! I want you to cum inside me! Yeah, that’s it baby, cum for me! Oh yeah, that’s it, I want you to cum inside my pussy!” It was an incredibly exciting moment as I had a perfectly clear, unobstructed view as I watched, only a few inches from my eyes and camera, as his huge BBC started to stiffen up even more, and he began to pump and fill up her receptive pussy as he shot huge spurts of his cum with each and every thrust!! After she was done milking his cock dry, she suddenly came back to reality and asked where I was. I said I’m right here and made myself visible to them both as I walked around to the side of the bed, making it clearly known that I had the biggest hard on, I’ve ever had in my life! I told them how hot that was, telling her that she was so fucking sexy and that was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen! I managed to take a closeup picture of her used, wet and gaped open pussy, and quickly climb up on the bed, getting between her already spread open legs, knowing that her already amazing feeling pussy, is full of her own juices and is also now full of his entire load of cum! I don’t waste any time and don’t have to worry about taking it slow either, as my above average cock slides in completely effortlessly and all the way in on the first attempt! OMG! What an incredible amazing feeling!!! She’s so warm, wet and slippery, her pussy is so stretched, but I can still feel her cum covered walls as I feverishly slam my cock in and out so easily! I wish I could keep going on for hours, but I only managed to last, maybe a whole 30 seconds before I too flooded her full!! I also have a few other stories about how different she’s acted, I’l share later...

This one time while Robin was getting fucked in a bedroom at a friends house, I heard her ask him where I was, and he replied that he thought I was in the kitchen, when I was actually kneeling down behind them and recording his BBC as it stretched her tight little pussy as he was fucking her missionary style. He started really picking up his pace and began driving into her deeper and deeper, when out of nowhere, she started screaming and making the highest pitched sound I’d ever heard come out of her in my life while yelling, “OMG!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME??” I had the camera as close as I could get it, a POV, while she was squeezing her legs around him as tight as she possibly could, thrusting her hips up to meet him, followed quickly by another, almost animalistic or a primal type of scream belting from her voice, a noise I had NEVER heard her or any woman make, but especially her!! This was immediately followed with a huge gush of her pussy juices that totally flooded his huge cock and the bedsheets every time he pulled his cock out, before slamming it back inside her! That was the first and last time I had ever personally seen or heard anything even remotely close to the level of pleasure of that magnitude! It was and still is, the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced! So, as I’m sure you can imagine, it wasn’t long as he was at full speed, and pounding her with everything he had, when he announced to her that he was going to cum, she followed up with her, saying the same thing she always said, and has always said quietly, almost in a whisper to him.. “C’mon baby cum! I want you to cum! I want you to cum inside me! Yeah, that’s it baby, cum for me! Oh yeah, that’s it, I want you to cum inside my pussy!” It was an incredibly exciting moment as I had a perfectly clear, unobstructed view as I watched, only a few inches from my eyes and camera, as his huge BBC started to stiffen up even more, and he began to pump and fill up her receptive pussy as he shot huge spurts of his cum with each and every thrust!! After she was done milking his cock dry, she suddenly came back to reality and asked where I was. I said I’m right here and made myself visible to them both as I walked around to the side of the bed, making it clearly known that I had the biggest hard on, I’ve ever had in my life! I told them how hot that was, telling her that she was so fucking sexy and that was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen! I managed to take a closeup picture of her used, wet and gaped open pussy, and quickly climb up on the bed, getting between her already spread open legs, knowing that her already amazing feeling pussy, is full of her own juices and is also now full of his entire load of cum! I don’t waste any time and don’t have to worry about taking it slow either, as my above average cock slides in completely effortlessly and all the way in on the first attempt! OMG! What an incredible amazing feeling!!! She’s so warm, wet and slippery, her pussy is so stretched, but I can still feel her cum covered walls as I feverishly slam my cock in and out so easily! I wish I could keep going on for hours, but I only managed to last, maybe a whole 30 seconds before I too flooded her full!! I also have a few other stories about how different she’s acted, I’l share later...
did you clean her afterward?

Reactions: btweets