Wife's reaction

I enjoy chatting with hubbies while wife cock worships me in front of him
Mine liked to cockworship behind my back at first, she would never acknowledged a guy or guys came inside her pussie or mouth until later on , but once on the roll ,she was very submissive and always open for suggestions. She took it airtight a few times with a dick in every hole.

A lot of men would be surprised at what they're woman is willing to do with some good side cock. That sweet little wife of yours is anything but if she's around a man she's really lusting for - as a man whose banged more than his fair share of married women, I can attest first hand to that.
mine acts differently when a certain man comes around its like she instantly in heat. He got a experience with married women and she knows it.

Don't ask, submit. If he wants to then she will be owned by him.
My wife was owned by a guy who when fucking her while deep inside her he would claim her as his wife while fucking her. Telling me she’s his wife until he inload inside her. He was very well loaded, he could phone her and set up a date anytime day or night she was always ready for a fuck with him . Only guy I know of that could give her multiple orgasms that lasted well after he filled her up. The best sloppy seconds was after he fucked her and he never finished quick. Always took his time in a very passionate way . He was her bull for about 15 years . She just couldn’t say no to him. Today I don’t know why I didn’t let him breed her , making her pregnant. He always wanted to.

My wife was owned by a guy who when fucking her while deep inside her he would claim her as his wife while fucking her. Telling me she’s his wife until he inload inside her. He was very well loaded, he could phone her and set up a date anytime day or night she was always ready for a fuck with him . Only guy I know of that could give her multiple orgasms that lasted well after he filled her up. The best sloppy seconds was after he fucked her and he never finished quick. Always took his time in a very passionate way . He was her bull for about 15 years . She just couldn’t say no to him. Today I don’t know why I didn’t let him breed her , making her pregnant. He always wanted to.
Omg hot. He definitely should have bred her for real

tumblr_mkik4zZlUT1rty243o1_500.jpg

A lot of men would be surprised at what they're woman is willing to do with some good side cock. That sweet little wife of yours is anything but if she's around a man she's really lusting for - as a man whose banged more than his fair share of married women, I can attest first hand to that.
Love seeing and sometimes talking to the bull she has told me she would fuck

did you clean her afterward?
No I’ve never actually done that. I haven’t even tasted my own yet either. I tried a few times many years ago by leaning upside down against a wall while jerking off and my mouth wide open but only managed to cum on my chest and face. Actually I just now remembered one time when a really tiny drop landed on my tongue. Every attempt or thought since then disappeared as soon as I came.

• Haha
Reactions: compassionatedom