Wife's Secret Desire

Your wife's fantasy

• Total voters
My wife secret little desire was to let me allow her lover to have a date with her for a day out of every month without her wearing any bra and panties. She desire to be molested by her lover at public places and who knows it might end up with them having sex outdoor..

My wife secret little desire was to let me allow her lover to have a date with her for a day out of every month without her wearing any bra and panties. She desire to be molested by her lover at public places and who knows it might end up with them having sex outdoor..
Lucky lover damnit wish if it was me with so sexy ass girl ..

Didn't do the poll, sorry. She/we have probably done all of the more tame stuff and I don't want to traumatize you with how warped we are now, LOL.

But re: your 1&2... isn't it odd (or maybe not) that often we think we know women's tastes in men (whether our own wife or in general) yet when discussing it with them it turns out it's completely different? (maybe it's just me, lol) You mention the one guy not being muscular, which makes me think that perhaps you and I share the same mistaken thinking as others I've listened to in this regard. In our minds we picture a strong, beefy linebacker type as what they find attractive (well sometimes it's true). Yet often women choose guys that have a "swimmer's build" or looks like an accountant (maybe the second fellow you mentioned), etc. It's a good thing we're not chicks because most of us would be really bad at it, LOL.
I think there's two reasons I can put a finger on for that. One istend to look at the uber-strong types as more masculine because maybe we want to be that and the other is that we weren't paying attention (at least I wasn't) in those years where everyone was beginning to more fully understand about their own and the other sex's roles in the overall picture. In our formative years we tend to focus on the nuts and bolts of sex while women are looking at things we haven't even thought of at that time, or at least not deeper than a basic level. Not so much romance, although there is that, but more about sociology.. Not that men can't have good social skills but there is a difference.
I think we tend to forget what makes a "man" (or even a "hu-man"). To cut it short so I don't bore you more than I have look at it this way. Faced with perhaps moving a heavy object we tend to think of doing it by our own strength and failing that by making or getting soothing that extends that.... a machine, so that we've done it our self. .
On the other hand a woman might be more likely to form a group together to collective push it out of the way.
Either way the problem is solved, the object is moved, just different approaches. And of course she could have gotten a bulldozer. I've probably mangled my examples so I'm counting on you folks to be smarter than me, LOL.

In your third example at least two of those are consistently in the top 5 fantasys of both sexes and all of them are in the top 10. When they rehash the studies every so often it's pretty much the same.
Not very exciting the way I tell it, huh.

The way you have analyzed the issue is spot on. After so many years of marriage, I thought that I knew her better and had a number of presumptions. After she started being a hotwife, we have started chatting a lot more and I keep discovering her more. She also said that years 6 years ago when I started pestering her to be a hotwife, she found that a huge turnon, but resisted afraid that once she did it, and if that strained our relationship, there was no way to undo it. Also she has insecurities like what if her date did not find her attractive enough for sex or treated her badly or what if her family found out about it.

Now that she has settled down in this, she is growing her confidence in being a hotwife. I asked her whats the difference with our sex and what she does with her boyfriends, she said that she likes being submissive and does prefer not to be asked what to do, rather let the man tell her what to do. Also for her kissing is an integral part of having sex, without kissing she does not get aroused/hot enough. That she enjoyed having sex with the accountant the most, because he talks to her about fashion, clothes, and asks her to change during the night between sessions, takes interest in her jewelry. Also said that in hindsight we could have started earlier.

SO I asked her again, if I can see her with her boyfriend, somehow she she agreed on the first ask, to let me see her with him, making out before sex, a few days later I reminded her of that, and she agreed again, and asked me to invite the accountant again. I called him that evening, but his wife was home, so he called back next day and asked if he could book an airbnb outside the city and we meet there. SO that was it, Wife spent the saturday morning getting prepared, packing a few changes, then we went lingerie shopping, some pics attached. I picked up a bottle of scotch and small bottle of Vodka.

I got a text at 2 that he had checked in, so we headed out, met up had a few drinks and everyone was relaxed, AJ, had brought a suitcase of stuff for her, said that some of it was that he had bought for his wife, but she did not like/use it, and he had ordered the lingerie on Amazon. So my wife, spent some time trying out the new outfits, liked 1 a lot, changed into it, came back, finally he pulled her over and kissed her on the lips, then played with her boobs, I got some pics on my phone, but as it was getting steamy, my wife asked me to leave, promising that next time she will let me stay.

This was all a 6 weeks ago, today is the next date...will keep you posted.

Attachments

• DSCG00234.jpg
    DSCG00234.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCG001201.jpg
    DSCG001201.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 169
The way you have analyzed the issue is spot on. After so many years of marriage, I thought that I knew her better and had a number of presumptions. After she started being a hotwife, we have started chatting a lot more and I keep discovering her more. She also said that years 6 years ago when I started pestering her to be a hotwife, she found that a huge turnon, but resisted afraid that once she did it, and if that strained our relationship, there was no way to undo it. Also she has insecurities like what if her date did not find her attractive enough for sex or treated her badly or what if her family found out about it.

Now that she has settled down in this, she is growing her confidence in being a hotwife. I asked her whats the difference with our sex and what she does with her boyfriends, she said that she likes being submissive and does prefer not to be asked what to do, rather let the man tell her what to do. Also for her kissing is an integral part of having sex, without kissing she does not get aroused/hot enough. That she enjoyed having sex with the accountant the most, because he talks to her about fashion, clothes, and asks her to change during the night between sessions, takes interest in her jewelry. Also said that in hindsight we could have started earlier.

SO I asked her again, if I can see her with her boyfriend, somehow she she agreed on the first ask, to let me see her with him, making out before sex, a few days later I reminded her of that, and she agreed again, and asked me to invite the accountant again. I called him that evening, but his wife was home, so he called back next day and asked if he could book an airbnb outside the city and we meet there. SO that was it, Wife spent the saturday morning getting prepared, packing a few changes, then we went lingerie shopping, some pics attached. I picked up a bottle of scotch and small bottle of Vodka.

I got a text at 2 that he had checked in, so we headed out, met up had a few drinks and everyone was relaxed, AJ, had brought a suitcase of stuff for her, said that some of it was that he had bought for his wife, but she did not like/use it, and he had ordered the lingerie on Amazon. So my wife, spent some time trying out the new outfits, liked 1 a lot, changed into it, came back, finally he pulled her over and kissed her on the lips, then played with her boobs, I got some pics on my phone, but as it was getting steamy, my wife asked me to leave, promising that next time she will let me stay.

See, all you had to do was communicate!

Things seem to be going well, huh... I'm glad for you.

Two quick things, IMO good things.

She said she preferred being sub and didn't want to be asked.. I think that's possibly her recognition and wanting to return a bit to your interactions with each other previously. She still prefers you to be the man take ownership of certain things, make plans.... some things you shouldn't ask. (I think close to her words) Take note you could easily overstep if you misunderstand. But I'm claiming you're an intelligent fellow because for one thing you just put out several paragraphs that to me seem to be well written. Don't think I'm flattering you just to pump you up. We're looking at language here... interpolation of English... and you've demonstrated mastery of such.

So while I would caution you a bit not to charge around like a bull in a china shop I think she may be suggesting that she would be more comfortable with you taking the lead somewhat (prehaps reclaiming the lead is more accurate) However I think it might be good to do so in an understated way but also to push that , very thoughtfully, just the tiniest bit past her comfort level.
She is after all your wife and I think she's expressing that's where she's comfortable.
"Thoughtfully" in that you still want to continue to enjoy her ability to have a good time in this way.

But part of the fun here is you and your wife belong to each other. The fact that you are man enough to be comfortable in this arena shows you are not intimidated.
Don't get the "big head" but I think you are close to the embodiment of the reason I say our understanding of the concept of an "alpha" male is somewhat flawed in that no one seems to bother to think it through to this point. Who engineered this? Who has seen it work according to his vision and also been mindful of his wife's vision as well?

The other thing... she said he pays attention to her hair clothes, jewelry etc, and talks with her about that? ......... he's her girlfriend!

Of course you've had this all along, but now you're aware. Use this power wisely Very likely she is trying to regain her feelings of being protected and wanted by you when she asks for you to take a more active position. No need to overthink this Just let it flow naturally.

Respect!

She looks like Maliaka arora most sexiest lady of bollywood

Last night my wife and I were talking in bed and the topic came around to who she would like to go out with, so I asked her to give me her top 3 desirable men, her answers sort of surprised me, so I would like to ask the other folks on this site what's your wife's preference and has she ever indicated her choices? Her choices are....
  1. A classmate from university, she showed me his picture in the yearbook, he is kind of cute, but not muscular or anything like that
  2. A friend of mine, who will be in his mid 40s, he is actually short and a bit chubby, this was surprising, she explained that sometimes when she is having sex she fantasizes that it is him, he is a very regular person, an accountant, drives a Camry, but has a kind voice. Looks like very conservative too, when drinking just has a single light beer.
  3. A total stranger, acting out a "Call Girl" fantasy, where she visits a faceless stranger who likes to have rough passionate sex.

Anyone like to share their wife's fantasy? Poll and Describe please
Thanks

My ex wife always wanted to bring a girl or two she work with, i dnk she always confessed that would be awesome for her.. she just felt i need that, because sexually she wasnt that much motivated, she was that kind i dont care about sex anymore..