Wife's Secret Desire

Your wife's fantasy

• Total voters
Where are you located?
img_0177-1-jpg.129859
Mmmm yummy juicy wife.i wanna fuck her continues and lick and eat her pussy Deeply

Last night my wife and I were talking in bed and the topic came around to who she would like to go out with, so I asked her to give me her top 3 desirable men, her answers sort of surprised me, so I would like to ask the other folks on this site what's your wife's preference and has she ever indicated her choices? Her choices are....
1. A classmate from university, she showed me his picture in the yearbook, he is kind of cute, but not muscular or anything like that
2. A friend of mine, who will be in his mid 40s, he is actually short and a bit chubby, this was surprising, she explained that sometimes when she is having sex she fantasizes that it is him, he is a very regular person, an accountant, drives a Camry, but has a kind voice. Looks like very conservative too, when drinking just has a single light beer.
3. A total stranger, acting out a "Call Girl" fantasy, where she visits a faceless stranger who likes to have rough passionate sex.

Anyone like to share their wife's fantasy? Poll and Describe please
Thanks
my guess is she already has fucked the first two, both are well hung is my guess, lol

Wifey likes men in uniform. I’ve shown up at home in uniform several times to play bad cop. I know two of us would really make her day.