Wifesharing

Looking for some thoughts on this one. How long were you and your wife/gf involved in sharing her before you gave her a hall pass to play without you present?

For us there are actually several answers. It evolved from NO hall pass to, now, with one particular lover - they have traveled together without my presence. When we first married, we were into swinging. Stacey was not comfortable having sex with another man in my presence so we played in separate rooms - though it always started in the same room with kissing, petting, foreplay, etc. But always ended in separate rooms. Once we evolved into cuckolding, it was kind of the same scenario. We would meet the man together and on the first date there was almost never any sex. But on the second, if we felt secure and Stacey wanted to fuck him, we would usually rent a hotel room or use our resort suite, for them to slip off to and have sex. I would usually stay in the bar or restaurant while they enjoyed themselves. On occasion, I'd wait silently in the adjoining den if in a suite and enjoy listening to them having sex. Became much easier to vet a potential lover with the internet, dating sites, texting, etc. But in the early days, it wasn't so easy. Over the years she developed relationships with a particular man and after the kids moved out she would occasionally meet him without me. Their relationship is nearly 20 years old (started when Stacey was in late 30s and he was in his early 20s. She joined him most recently in Nashville for a long weekend.

Reactions: self
For us there are actually several answers. It evolved from NO hall pass to, now, with one particular lover - they have traveled together without my presence. When we first married, we were into swinging. Stacey was not comfortable having sex with another man in my presence so we played in separate rooms - though it always started in the same room with kissing, petting, foreplay, etc. But always ended in separate rooms. Once we evolved into cuckolding, it was kind of the same scenario. We would meet the man together and on the first date there was almost never any sex. But on the second, if we felt secure and Stacey wanted to fuck him, we would usually rent a hotel room or use our resort suite, for them to slip off to and have sex. I would usually stay in the bar or restaurant while they enjoyed themselves. On occasion, I'd wait silently in the adjoining den if in a suite and enjoy listening to them having sex. Became much easier to vet a potential lover with the internet, dating sites, texting, etc. But in the early days, it wasn't so easy. Over the years she developed relationships with a particular man and after the kids moved out she would occasionally meet him without me. Their relationship is nearly 20 years old (started when Stacey was in late 30s and he was in his early 20s. She joined him most recently in Nashville for a long weekend.
Thank you for your reply, we are fairly new in the LS. My wife has had one hall pass experience and one MFM with me being there. We both agreed the MFM was more exciting, but we also agreed that the hall pass experience had its perks as well.....we are playing it by ear

Reactions: davelb76
I encouraged Elaine to try and find a guy she thought she might like. She was still hesitant. I think she was afraid I might think she was choosing him over me, but if I brought someone home it was okay. I told her to try and be aware of other guy"s paying attention to her and seize the moment. Not everything can be planned in advance. One night at a bar she talked to the drummer in the band during their break. Elaine said she took him to a darkened area kissed him and told him she would fuck him, but it had to be a threesome with her husband. He seemed hesitant and did not say anything so she grabbed his hand and put it on her boob, massaged his cock and kissed him with passion. He said O.K.
I encouraged her to be the one to decide when and with whom she wanted to screw. I figured if she was in the mood and liked the guy the sex would be better than if I was choosing when and where. After Elaine had a little success approaching men on her own she gained confidence. I encouraged her to use her womanly charms to entice men to have sex with us. I told her that after bringing up the subject of having sex with the guy I thought she probably tended to talk too much. I said I did not want her screwing them to completion without me being present, but kissing, fondling and even giving a blowjob would surely convince the guys to party with us.
Open communication is all you need. I know I am rambling but there is really no set answers for everyone. Hope this may give you some ideas

Reactions: Warbird