Wifey Here, Would You Let Me Ride You POLL? (Watch the FULL Video First)

Would you allow me to ride you and milk your dick?

• Heck yes! I'm already turned on imagining it!

• Sure thing, seems good enough.

• No, not so much but thanks for asking.

Results are only viewable after voting.
With great joy I will dream about the day when you ride him and gallop, but in the meantime I will fantasize and jerking off imagining your hands on my dick

Guys, every so often I ask hubby to show me what he's been doing on this site since we support each other (and I love hot dicks in me..which he clearly does too LOL). Since I admire all the attention I get (and love to feel sexy and desired by men), he helped me to post this poll.

Please take the poll and let me know! xoxo to you all! 💋

P.S. Comments welcomed and may get a response from me if you keep it 🔥!

View attachment 1846506
sexy body, tight little pussy, smooth slin and gorgeous tits, I'd let you ride me all day long. The real question is...could you ride it all day long?
IMG_20220712_024142_266.jpg

Reactions: Evenmarcus9
Guys, every so often I ask hubby to show me what he's been doing on this site since we support each other (and I love hot dicks in me..which he clearly does too LOL). Since I admire all the attention I get (and love to feel sexy and desired by men), he helped me to post this poll.

View attachment 1846506
Book me in for a taster session

View attachment 1846506
If I could build my perfect cock holster she would look exactly like you.