Wifey on Business Trip

Wdt84

May 7, 2019
Wifey is on a week long business trip. We’ve had intense dirty talk during sex about her taking other cocks in a MFM with me or doing a blowbang with someone she’s met at the bar, but always only a fantasy. Before Wifey left, we joked and I said don’t be too slutty at the bars. She gave me a hot kiss and said we’ll see. How should I encourage this week to move things along? Again, we’re early stages of this lifestyle and don’t want to push too hard.. would ideally want to be there, but would love for her to at least dip her toes in.

Thoughts?

Wifey is on a week long business trip. We’ve had intense dirty talk during sex about her taking other cocks in a MFM with me or doing a blowbang with someone she’s met at the bar, but always only a fantasy. Before Wifey left, we joked and I said don’t be too slutty at the bars. She gave me a hot kiss and said we’ll see. How should I encourage this week to move things along? Again, we’re early stages of this lifestyle and don’t want to push too hard.. would ideally want to be there, but would love for her to at least dip her toes in.

Thoughts?
It sounds like you’re on the right track. Keep up the encouragement and keep us informed!

Reactions: Ocguy

Thoughts?
Just tell her to have fun and if things work out then good for her. The less the pressure but more encouragement seems to help. And yes there is a difference…

Before we started doing the hot wife thing, KK and I did lots of pillow-talk / role-play sessions. She regularly travels for business, has since we've been married - the getting fucked on a business trip scenario was one of my pillow-talk "go-to" scenes. KK's first realistic dildo was acquired for this purpose - she even named it, "Brad," after a guy she worked with that she found hot...

There was a downside to this - while KK responded positively every time I played out the fantasy to her, cumming explosively, writhing in bed like an animal, she always told me after, "It'll never happen." What I didn't know at the time is that she was actually acting on these fantasies during travel - cheating on me - it went on for about two years like that. Eventually, she confessed the whole thing, but in dribs and drabs.

Thoughts?
Wish that trip was here!!! I'd take REAL good care of her!!!

Reactions: charisma1986
Before we started doing the hot wife thing, KK and I did lots of pillow-talk / role-play sessions. She regularly travels for business, has since we've been married - the getting fucked on a business trip scenario was one of my pillow-talk "go-to" scenes. KK's first realistic dildo was acquired for this purpose - she even named it, "Brad," after a guy she worked with that she found hot...

There was a downside to this - while KK responded positively every time I played out the fantasy to her, cumming explosively, writhing in bed like an animal, she always told me after, "It'll never happen." What I didn't know at the time is that she was actually acting on these fantasies during travel - cheating on me - it went on for about two years like that. Eventually, she confessed the whole thing, but in dribs and drabs.
Yep, my wife said it would never happen, and sometimes asked what I would do if she got addicted.... Well, she was out cucking me all along! I can't call it cheating, because I wanted it, and she knew I wanted it. It is an adjustment to learn you're not the best she's had, and weren't close to enough to satisfy her, etc., and that all her friends/coworkers knew she was cucking me. Anyway, I hope she starts cucking me again. I am 1-3 inches now, completely impotent with her (I know she doesn't want it and being limp makes me horny now, go figure). I fall out of her no matter the position. She says "what's the point?" and I agree. I’m a natural cuck and don’t mind being pussy free. I'm a submissive and fem bi guy. Turns out she prefers getting railed by alpha men--and a variety of alpha men. Some were 18/19 years old and hitting it over and over back when I was a "one and done" man, which was always.

Perhaps it is best to let her know that whatever she does is okay, even if she doesn't tell you about it or even that it happened. That might reduce the stress for her.

• Love
Reactions: HotwifeLover1
Give her som tasks, maby go out in a skirt with no panties , or approach to a guy and flirt 😃
Flirt and tell him that she has no underwear :)

(Years ago there was a young woman in the library checkout line ahead of me with a button stating "I am not wearing any underwear." Unfortunately, by the time I got through the checkout, she had disappeared.)

Reactions: penc1ld1kt
I have this thing about making the wife wear a temp. Tattoo during her trips. Everything from a queen of spades to Fucktoy. She has to return home with it still there.
Oh the possibilities there, LOL. Maybe even a big "YES" or "Can't say 'no'"