Wifey Surprised Me and Herself

Wifey and Hubby have been slowly dipping our toes into considering this lifestyle, but it’s really kept to lot of dirty talk when we’re fucking - about other cocks in her mouth or talking about a spit roast. We’ve introduced toys and started imagining threesomes with her toys with Hubby always initiating. But yesterday afternoon something incredible happened.

After a shower, Wifey comes up to Hubby’s office and says “I want to suck some dick right now.” Hubby thought great I’ll take a blowjob in the middle of this call. Instead Wifey says “Not yours. You’re always talking about me sucking another cock. I’ll suck on this black one.” She whips out one of her BBC dildos, lays back in my chair and starts sucking on it. She had never done this before.

After about 5 minutes of her sucking on it, moaning on it, and starring deep into my eyes, she orders me to eat her pussy out and watch her suck on the black cock. It was the hottest fucking thing we’ve experienced. When Wifey was ready, she says “I want two cocks in me now, but I want you to watch me suck on this black cock while you pound me.”

Hubby almost nutted immediately, but after 10 minutes, Wifey wanted the BBC dildo in her and proceeded to fuck it, ordering Hubby to lick her clit till she came. It was one of the most in orgasms she’s had. Hubby pounded her nice slick, loose pussy and was one of the best fucks we’ve had.

Honestly we’ve really enjoyed making content and posting, but yesterday was amazing. View attachment 925963View attachment 925964View attachment 925967View attachment 925968
Sexy