Will my wife be the same after her first bbc

I don't know what to do? I want but i am afraid... Strange sansation
"Strange sensation" indeed. We are not into cuckolding, we are just very liberal, but in the end is the same when it comes to "share" your partner or "open" de bedroom. It's a very intimate thing that you are kind of opening the window to. The thing is: be prepared to a mixture of feelings and sensations: lust and jealousy, desire and anger, the wanting of going forward and the fear of loosing something, etc. But, you know what? that's why it is not vanilla but rather a complex flavour with bitter sweet and strong scent.
Pd. Don't forget to communicate with her. Is the most important thing.
Pd2. Enjoy.

"Strange sensation" indeed. We are not into cuckolding, we are just very liberal, but in the end is the same when it comes to "share" your partner or "open" de bedroom. It's a very intimate thing that you are kind of opening the window to. The thing is: be prepared to a mixture of feelings and sensations: lust and jealousy, desire and anger, the wanting of going forward and the fear of loosing something, etc. But, you know what? that's why it is not vanilla but rather a complex flavour with bitter sweet and strong scent.
Pd. Don't forget to communicate with her. Is the most important thing.
Pd2. Enjoy.
You described exactly what i fell... But i would love to enjoy the moment. Kissing her speaking with her and encourage her when the bull opens her.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Do you think she is ready? I can out the dildo only half in her ( 8 inch dildo pure black 4.5 cm diameter )
I don't know how will react having all in her. Maybe stronger orgasms.
She's ready. My wife is tight and wasn't used to a big cock, but when she eventually tried a very large one, she struggled to take it at first, but after 10 minutes or so, she managed to accommodate it all. She orgasmed very strongly twice, to her surprise. It was a lovely moment for us all.