Will my wife be the same after her first bbc

My wife just experienced her first BBC this weekend and it was nothing short of amazing how much fun we had, how much closer we feel afterward, and how much it opened up her curiosity to try things again. It was like part of her has finally been unleashed - empowered, sexy, wildly in love with me, and having the time of her life
Welcome to the club👍 not every couple get that result, but when you lucky enough to be able to share moments like that, for what they are, without the fear of recriminations at a later date, being able to trust one another so intimately actually does bring you closer together, and strengthens you both 👍 hope you have lots of fun 👍

Welcome to the club👍 not every couple get that result, but when you lucky enough to be able to share moments like that, for what they are, without the fear of recriminations at a later date, being able to trust one another so intimately actually does bring you closer together, and strengthens you both 👍 hope you have lots of fun 👍

Agree, her first opened up a new person that had been waiting in her..waiting for approval from the other man, and from me. Hell of a run..and amazing pleasure and excitement.

most likely once she gets bigger cock you wont get any pussybig
I've been though this , he was around 8 inches long and almost as thick as a Coke can, he had her twice the first night and she went to him the next night for more cock, he was a bachelor living on his own, within six months she went to work for him six days a week just the two of them, I got told not to bother trying to fuck her when he had been there as I was just not big enough to be any good. She was always ready when he wanted her . So depending on the big cock she will change a lot.

It’s very predictable outcome. If she loves it, it will b forever her desire. And once a real cock does her, your cock will never measure up. But embrace your role and the rewards will be great even if they are not what you expected. Her making you cum will be lees important to her and more important to you that when she does get you there you will be more excited and appreciative of her.

It’s very predictable outcome. If she loves it, it will b forever her desire. And once a real cock does her, your cock will never measure up. But embrace your role and the rewards will be great even if they are not what you expected. Her making you cum will be lees important to her and more important to you that when she does get you there you will be more excited and appreciative of her.
Never looked at it like that. First thing i did was try and compete with her ex!!

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
I want to ask if she will be hooked if she will want more?
In the real world no she won’t be hooked it’s just another experience and it is not better or worse. In this fantasy world oh yes she’ll never want your white Dick again, black man will be her master and all the other nonsense, so it’s really what you’re looking for the fantasy or reality

Last edited:
In the real world no she won’t be hooked it’s just another experience and it is not better or worse. In this fantasy world oh yes she’ll never want your white Dick again, black man will be her master and all the other nonsense, so it’s really what you’re looking for the fantasy or reality
Reality happening right now. My wife had a regular black lover for 5 years..last time she saw him was 11 years ago, about today. They have stayed in touch texting etc.. He is a great guy, handsome, well mannered, loved to please her, married, a professional like us. When she quit seeing him , she was going thru that nasty age phase women have to put up with. Two weeks ago, she texted him to meet for lunch, or come to our house. He chose our house and is there now. Has been there for 4 hours now...they went to lunch, he is now ready to leave. Had my dog video set up, so saw them on the couch kissing etc..then lunch, then they came home about 1 00..it is now 2 30. I know they were in our bed, heading home soon, hoping she lines up another date with him. He pleases her immensely, good with his tongue, andalways fills her up.. Will report back...

Hi all.
I am new on this forum.
I am interesting about if my wife will be the same after her first bbc?
If you hang out here, you will see the risk of becoming a cuck who praise the lord to once and awhile be allowed to jerk off at her well used pants. If you really lucky! Good luck

• Love
Reality happening right now. My wife had a regular black lover for 5 years..last time she saw him was 11 years ago, about today. They have stayed in touch texting etc.. He is a great guy, handsome, well mannered, loved to please her, married, a professional like us. When she quit seeing him , she was going thru that nasty age phase women have to put up with. Two weeks ago, she texted him to meet for lunch, or come to our house. He chose our house and is there now. Has been there for 4 hours now...they went to lunch, he is now ready to leave. Had my dog video set up, so saw them on the couch kissing etc..then lunch, then they came home about 1 00..it is now 2 30. I know they were in our bed, heading home soon, hoping she lines up another date with him. He pleases her immensely, good with his tongue, andalways fills her up.. Will report back...
Can’t wait to hear about it.. and pictures;)

Can’t wait to hear about it.. and pictures;)
Dont do pictures, sorry. She texted me that he had left, so come home. Sat down and had a nice talk. She said it was a wonderful time, even better than when she used to date him. Spent two hours in one of our guest bedrooms just laying together, kissing, flirting, and talking about past, and future. I kissed her and told her how much I loved that she had just been kissing a nice black men. She talked again about how good he is to her, how he treats her with lots of respect, but also knows when to pull back. I asked why they didn't have sex, she told me for now, the flirting, kissing, etc was plenty as she felt he was cautious as to not drive her away. She said it was the best time ever with him just rekindling the flame. She told me they even talked about going to some meetings he might have together, if ok with me. These would be meetings in different cities. Went shopping for some lingerie Saturday for her to take when they meet again Thursday for lunch and I am certain sex this time. She sent him a picture of her VS bag just to tease him. He called Saturday night and has a number of conventions to go to...they will pick out the one that sounds like a fun city. He will also be coming over in January for another visit.

• Wow
If she's ever with a true BBC, no she won't be the same after. He's going to fill her up in a way that you never have, and it's going to be better and hotter than any big toy or dildo you might try to use with her.

And she's not going to forget how it felt, and it's going to change how any other cock feels inside her going forward.

I say this because I had a married housewife as a slave for a number of years, I turned her into more of a "hot wife" for me (cucking her husband) where she ended up being fucked by a black friend of theirs who had a 8-9" thick huge cock and she described how it was sucking him and being fucked by it.

Last edited: