Will you please cum on this?

Yeah thats right now thats what we talking bout. So thats where you would plant that huh right between her butt cheeks?now did you envision fucking her in this positio. Seeing her fat ass giggling hearing her light moaning and heavy grunting and breathing or how did you arrive at such an explosion?

Just thought of sliding them sexy panties to the side and fucking her doggy for a little while before I turned her over and fucked her soaking wet pussy and right before I am done I pull out and cover her pussy lips with thick warm cum.

Reactions: Mfmcuzthreeiskey
Just thought of sliding them sexy panties to the side and fucking her doggy for a little while before I turned her over and fucked her soaking wet pussy and right before I am done I pull out and cover her pussy lips with thick warm cum.how bout right before you cu. You yoinck your swollen throbing cock out od her soaking slipery twat with a big sslurrp sound from yanking it out as i shove her head forward twards your cock and you commence to shove it as far down her throat as possible and start pumping your sperm down her throat through to her digestive tract and i hold her head down firmly as your engorged dick triggers her gagg reglex and the gagging and grunting sounds get louder and louder and right as you're done emptying your ball sack into my wife's throat you yanking out and I shove mine as I was jacking off watching her follow you and I have mine down her throat and start pumping my man juice down her throat as well then we both look down at the beautiful sight of my cock Hungry Horse wife ladder with both of our sperm eagerly waiting for more she seconds that motion she says