Willing wife

iwanttonc

Male
From
NC, US
My wife is willing to fuck another guy. It is my idea I have always had a thing for it. I just worry how I will feel afterwards. And we have been having a hard time figuring out the best way to find a guy.. any advice or suggestions?

Make sure you’re ok with it before giving the go ahead. But if you like the idea and y’all relationship is good then you will love it, it’s natural to worry and you may feel a little jealous but that adds to the excitement, and trust me if she wants to get fucked there is plenty of willing guys to help out

She have no problem finding a big dick to fuck her! She very sexy! I bet she love to have a 8 inch thick new cock to fuck her so hard she squirts and cums so much she gets addicted to it!

Wow she hot!! She needs to be fucked all she wants
Like I said I brought up the whole thing. She wasn’t sure about it at first but the longer I have kept bringing it up the more she’s wanted to do it. She says she’s down to do it as long as I’m ok with it. She doesn’t want it to cause pop problems in our marriage

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
So imagine you watching her cum and cum and cum on a huge dick over and over would you like that? Or her send you a picture or video or audio of her cumming with another dick

If you respect one another feelings and talk about how you felt you be fine, my wife has a guy she sees often he hung and single and she audios or videos and I listen while I reclaim her and we are really close, probably closer than we was before we started this

Reactions: iwanttonc
We role play a lot in the bed room. She had a crush on the school resource officer at the kids school. She would love to duck him b but we are aren’t sure how to approach it with him

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
The guy my wife fucks is a good friend and she cleaned his house and I dared her to flirt and the fucked that night he was big though and she had to ease into it slowly but he makes her cum like 10 times in 30 minutes or less and they been fucking for 3 years, she callls him her fuck toy, it’s so hot hearing her cum so hard and then I make her cum more when she comes home,