Wisconsin

56-year-old fit athletic straight single white bull located near the Madison Wisconsin area looking for females or couples that are in or near Wisconsin or planning to visit that are interested in meeting in real life if that's you send me a message

Portages located about an hour from Milwaukee. She is a very very sexy woman you're a very lucky man. If you'd like I can send some more x-rated pictures for you to share with her up to you

I apologize if my messages seem all over the place. I'm new on this site but not new to the lifestyle just figuring out how this all works on here for some reason I'm having a hard time reading our entire conversation so I'm not sure what I've told you and what I haven't LOL

So how about it? Any cuck couples, hot wives or Bulls want to get together? Wannabes welcome. We could get coffee, cocktails or go for a meal. Ideally looking for an active cuck couple. My wife would be unaware of your status. Message me and let's get the ball rolling.
Your wife is sexy I would be open to meeting up. Mature widower that enjoys couples here not all that far from you either.