Wives preparing for a date

I've been sharing my wife with my best friend for a long while and sometimes they do go out on dates, it's always hot watching her getting dress and thinking by the end of the night they'll be making passionate love in some hotel, here's some pictures of the different outfits she's worn while out on a date with my best friend.

This was a special occasion event for my best friend's work, she wore this outfit and they spent the weekend together out of town.

0420151558a.jpg

She wore this outfit for his birthday once.

64~01.jpg

Here she is getting ready for a date with my best friend, they went out to dinner, dance and then to a motel.

P9220044.JPG

And this is one of my best friend's favorite pictures of my wife, he took it after her dress came off and they were getting ready to make love.

P4050095~3.JPG

I've been sharing my wife with my best friend for a long while and sometimes they do go out on dates, it's always hot watching her getting dress and thinking by the end of the night they'll be making passionate love in some hotel, here's some pictures of the different outfits she's worn while out on a date with my best friend.

This was a special occasion event for my best friend's work, she wore this outfit and they spent the weekend together out of town.

View attachment 2113105

She wore this outfit for his birthday once.

View attachment 2113106

Here she is getting ready for a date with my best friend, they went out to dinner, dance and then to a motel.

View attachment 2113112

And this is one of my best friend's favorite pictures of my wife, he took it after her dress came off and they were getting ready to make love.

View attachment 2113124
The last one with stockings is so erotic
I would love to have her like that . . . .

Reactions: 575Cuck