Wives preparing for a date

The meet was in a motel and he was just a few doors up from us
I love her getting ready for my Senor Alpha Bull cock to take her from behind as you watch and take pictures as I part her pussy lips and slowly slide inch-by-inch by Bull cock stretching her pussy and reaching areas of her pussy seldom touched until my balls reach her ass.......she'll scream though each origami...... You love hearing........

Last edited:
And what were you doing stroking your cock
That’s What being caged helps with in a Big way..It’s amazing what she can have you’d or agree to do when on your knees staring at the beautiful freshly fuck pussy of the women you love as she tells you how Big& Strong the Dick she just had was..you will lick every drop of there combined cum and what ever else she demands you to do so that you can have the opportunity to reclaim what you once thought of as yours alone!! For this the cage does indeed help!!

Getting ready to meet a young man we met at Criss Angel magic show in Planet Hollywood. Neither of us were impressed with him, small cock, no oral skills, hard time getting it up(im sure nervous with another man watching) but he was extremely cute,lol.

Attachments

• shower Vegas.jpg
    shower Vegas.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 855
Getting ready to meet a young man we met at Criss Angel magic show in Planet Hollywood. Neither of us were impressed with him, small cock, no oral skills, hard time getting it up(im sure nervous with another man watching) but he was extremely cute,lol.
Thats always the chance you take with random hookups. But the good ones make up for the disappointing ones and you still get the fun of the chase.
Lynn x