Wives preparing for a date

At a motel way back in the early days of sharing her. I had been sharing her for a while but it was always with married friends or acquaintances. This was the first time with a new guy we had never met. One of her "friends" set it up for us. Wish i had pics of him fucking her but he wouldn't allow it.
Wow ...what a Hotwife ... damn. Hope she got creampied that night ??? 😍😋

Reactions: Loadedrocks
Getting ready to meet a young man we met at Criss Angel magic show in Planet Hollywood. Neither of us were impressed with him, small cock, no oral skills, hard time getting it up(im sure nervous with another man watching) but he was extremely cute,lol.
I'd like a chance with her. 😍

There is nothing sexier than watching a Hotwife get ready for a date. Whether it is applying makeup, putting on lingerie, or the finishing touches on an outfit. Please post any pics you have of your beautiful wives engaging in the foregoing!

Agree totally, most of the time the most intense and sexual parts of her having a Lover is watching her get ready for a date, or packing for another business trip with someone she is either involved with, or hopes to be involved with soon. I love offering suggestions to her, and responding to her questions about what they might like or would want her to wear. And sjopping with her for new outfits, bathing suits, lingerie, etc to take on trips.

CW

At the hotel waiting for him to arrive. He was a regular so nothing fancy, but mirrors everywhere.
"Nothing fancy..." The expression "gilding the lily" springs to mind; sometimes "fancy" is just a distraction, when all you really want to do to is admire the natural beauty at hand 😉😍