Wives preparing for a date

Agree totally, most of the time the most intense and sexual parts of her having a Lover is watching her get ready for a date, or packing for another business trip with someone she is either involved with, or hopes to be involved with soon. I love offering suggestions to her, and responding to her questions about what they might like or would want her to wear. And sjopping with her for new outfits, bathing suits, lingerie, etc to take on trips.

CW
My wife loves for me to watch so she can visually or verbally torment me .shr know how to.puch my buttons
.She rely ramps it up when shes traveling she has one suit casr that im.never zlllowed to see.I ask and she tells me thzts her outfits for travel.and YOU DO.T NEED TO.KNOW. thatd her way of saying all.you need to.know is that it makes my trsvel.rewarding you might get to see pictures

Reactions: JMNBABE
Моята съпруга ме,уводомява кого ще излезе с някой от всичките си бикове,и както ще иска да е облечена и гримирана той.Чакам я да се прибере от работа след като цял ден съм вършил домакинска работа.Събувам и обувките на колене ,сипвам и питие тя ляга на дивана и започва да си пише с бика ,а аз на колене и масажирам ходилата а тя се кикоти и смее.После я събличам и тя влиза в банята и ми вика първо и епилирам краката после и бръсна путката според както иска бика.Тя остава да се къпе а аз излизам от банята и лъскам.После и мажа цялото тяло с лосион и подготвям дрехите за които ми е казала през деня.Първо и обувам силиконовите чорапи и бикини.Тя прави снимки и ги праща на бика дали ще одобри, и накрая облича рокля прави прическа.А любимото мие когато нанася тежкия си грим а аз съм на колене и гледам без право да лъскам.И последно обувам обувките и тя излиза.

Getting ready to meet a young man we met at Criss Angel magic show in Planet Hollywood. Neither of us were impressed with him, small cock, no oral skills, hard time getting it up(im sure nervous with another man watching) but he was extremely cute,lol.
How big did he say he had, and what was the actual size?