Wives that want to become pregnant by their lovers

coastalkid

Male
Jul 26, 2016
California, USA
I've never been able to understand (so be kind to my honest question) why women want to become pregnant by their lovers. My wife and I have only one son (an adult now) and we had him when we were young. Our thinking was we'd have our freedom from the heavy responsibility for the needs of a child. Even in adulthood our son has health issues that have required us to remain involved in his well being. We are for the most part "empty-nesters" and we have the freedom to travel and do things independently. Essentially, we are free to enjoy ourselves as a couple without the day to day task of being responsible for a child.

The conception of a child is a decision that should have an understanding of the implications and commitment. There are genetic risks with any couple that plans to become pregnant. It would seem an even greater risk to become pregnant with someone who's health history is vague or unknown.

I can only suppose the draw is the taboo or that some women just enjoy being pregnant. Another guess could be that it's relatively young women that want this and women that feel like their child bearing years are slipping away. It could also be a husband and wife that have willingly accepted the full responsibility together no matter what happens.

Like I said those are guesses from an honest question because I don't know. I do know I've read posts that have expressed the desire and they seem genuine. So, is this more fantasy stuff I'm reading, especially when it's interracial and even more complicated? I'm figuring it's like a lot of this site and others, a small percentage of real people posting their real experiences and a LARGE amount of fantasy disguised as purported reality.

Vasectomies can be reversed. My BIL gave my sister 3 kids after his was reversed.
I will never agree to a woman havi g ababy outside of her husband its. Not right to the child especially if anedi al.reason arrives as well as a child might want to.know its real.farther as well.as its a 18 year commitment Do t do it FUCK.ALL.YOU WANT. TELL YOUR BULL.K OCK ME UP BUT ONLY IN PLAY ITS NOT DIGHT TO THE CHILD OR HUBBY..MY WIFE CANT GET PREGNANT But when she comes back from.aHOTWIFE FU j date she loves tormenting me..when she wants me to reclaim her she says I need yku to.fuck.me my pussy is full.of hos cum.and i want you to.push more i to.me so that . He really fucked me good so cum.in.me so.his cum.will.make me pregant

I've never been able to understand (so be kind to my honest question) why women want to become pregnant by their lovers. My wife and I have only one son (an adult now) and we had him when we were young. Our thinking was we'd have our freedom from the heavy responsibility for the needs of a child. Even in adulthood our son has health issues that have required us to remain involved in his well being. We are for the most part "empty-nesters" and we have the freedom to travel and do things independently. Essentially, we are free to enjoy ourselves as a couple without the day to day task of being responsible for a child.

The conception of a child is a decision that should have an understanding of the implications and commitment. There are genetic risks with any couple that plans to become pregnant. It would seem an even greater risk to become pregnant with someone who's health history is vague or unknown.

I can only suppose the draw is the taboo or that some women just enjoy being pregnant. Another guess could be that it's relatively young women that want this and women that feel like their child bearing years are slipping away. It could also be a husband and wife that have willingly accepted the full responsibility together no matter what happens.

Like I said those are guesses from an honest question because I don't know. I do know I've read posts that have expressed the desire and they seem genuine. So, is this more fantasy stuff I'm reading, especially when it's interracial and even more complicated? I'm figuring it's like a lot of this site and others, a small percentage of real people posting their real experiences and a LARGE amount of fantasy disguised as purported reality.
We tried this thing. We both wanted my wife to be pregnant with her bull. Unfortunately, he's too old, it didn't work. :cry: She always fucks defenseless.

Breed1.jpgCreampie_my_hotwife48.jpg

Last edited:
We had our first 3 girls very early and in quick succession. Then after finding out about my wife and her affair and me becoming cuck and accepting the last two are the Bulls... They sisters love them to bits and they say they are luckiest girls to have 2 dad's.

Reactions: Firefighter195
We had our first 3 girls very early and in quick succession. Then after finding out about my wife and her affair and me becoming cuck and accepting the last two are the Bulls... They sisters love them to bits and they say they are luckiest girls to have 2 dad's.
It is WRONG BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW IF THE BULL.US GOING TO STAY AROUND

It is WRONG BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW IF THE BULL.US GOING TO STAY AROUND
What possible difference can this make?? It would be great if he did, but the nature of the relationship is not permanent. We arre not doing this to replace husbands with new lovers every time we get involved with one. This is an extension of a good marriage, and sometimes that includes a desire to FULLY give ourselves to our Lovers and have a pregnancy wtih them. And to reais them the exact same way you do your own. Funny stuff you guys post here. J (the wife)

I certainly fantasized about various bulls getting me pregnant over the years. Especially the black ones since I'm white. I think the taboo of having a mixed race child which of course would have exposed me as a married black cock slut was probably the big turn on there. Fortunately common sense prevailed. Having a child is a lifetime commitment and shouldn't be under taken lightly. Especially not to fuel a twisted sexual fantasy.
mmmm, I know a LOT about that "being exposed as" part!! HUGE fantasy of mine that has not happened. J (the wife)

I will never agree to a woman havi g ababy outside of her husband its. Not right to the child especially if anedi al.reason arrives as well as a child might want to.know its real.farther as well.as its a 18 year commitment Do t do it FUCK.ALL.YOU WANT. TELL YOUR BULL.K OCK ME UP BUT ONLY IN PLAY ITS NOT DIGHT TO THE CHILD OR HUBBY..MY WIFE CANT GET PREGNANT But when she comes back from.aHOTWIFE FU j date she loves tormenting me..when she wants me to reclaim her she says I need yku to.fuck.me my pussy is full.of hos cum.and i want you to.push more i to.me so that . He really fucked me good so cum.in.me so.his cum.will.make me pregant
Look up PROOFREADING in the dictionary...........J (the wife)

Reactions: Nemo
Which is exactly how any sane logical minded woman would go in to this decision with. Its WAY beyond "having them for a sexual thrill" like most of these guys keep posting........its about the intimacy of a long term relationship and this is the natural outcome of that relationship.

SO many guys on here playing with their peepee's have this fantasy that the women involved in this lifestyle walk around lusting constantly and dripping juice down their legs and being willing to drop their panties for every 300 lb truck driver wearing pink womens panties and with a 3 inch hard on and they can't WAIT to get that little thing in them agin and again and AGAIN!!!

Its so silly what guys fantasies do to them. And how ANGRY they become when they find out their fantasies aren't anyone elses reality and their lives as Incels is going to continue because they are broke. LOL J (the wife)

We've managed to keep our lifestyle a secret from the entire family for a very long time now. I'd die if they ever found out about it and I'm talking any of it, not just the black men I've slept with.
We would definitely have a LOT of explaining to do if it happened for us!! My family has SERIOUS hangups over sex. J (the wife)

Reactions: Nemo
I certainly fantasized about various bulls getting me pregnant over the years. Especially the black ones since I'm white. I think the taboo of having a mixed race child which of course would have exposed me as a married black cock slut was probably the big turn on there. Fortunately common sense prevailed. Having a child is a lifetime commitment and shouldn't be under taken lightly. Especially not to fuel a twisted sexual fantasy.
When I went thru my 3 year period of BBC exclusive insanity (!!), I wanted so badly to "accidentally" get pregnant and have a mixed race baby so everyone would know I was sexual with Black Lovers as well as casual about birth control with them. And when playing in bed with my desire, hubby and I often would discuss that one time could be explained off as an OOPS, but TWO times would be a definite statement about needs!! Luckily (?) common sense and a lot of luck also prevailed.

J (the wife)

Reactions: Nemo and KennyA
My Husband and I have had this conversation. It terrified us. We have two adult sons and the idea of getting pregnant later in life is not something we want to do. We were exhausted by them when we were in our twenties. I couldn’t imagine trying to raise a child now. Most of our play partners are Asian so we would be in a predicament among our friends and family. Again not a position we would like to be in!