Wondering what you think of the wife...

So this was the latest she has ever come home...left Saturday Night and didn't get home until 9am Sunday..she was so proud and told me to inspect the goods..lol..making sure it was all good...told me to take a few photos of her used and abused before she jumps into the shower...always comes home with new goodies too...too bad I didn't get to taste what treats were inside her box..maybe next time..!~ Do you think she is pushing the limits? Thoughts~20230302_182907 (490x800).jpg

I don't think she's pushing it. She's a very sexy lady. And if you agreed to her being with other men in for a penny in for a pound. And you definitely should have tasted that. Again beautiful sexy lady

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP
So I tell the wife time and time again..be careful when your hiking..alot of wild animals out there that can sense your hormones....even the domesticated ones that you bring along...#destroyed #anal #wrecked #teaser #assqueen
Saturday was a hell of a day for her...LOLView attachment 1142286View attachment 1142289View attachment 1142290View attachment 1142291View attachment 1142292
What a sexy lady the more I see of her the more I like it dang what a lucky dude to have such a hot lady as her.

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP