Working her into a mfm threesome!!!

Sxycpl1234

Couple
Mar 11, 2022
Last summer after having a long night of drunken sex I told my wife my fantasy of sharing her with another man in a threesome. At first she got really upset thinking the only reason I want a mfm is because I want her to give me a ffm threesome I assured her that I wasn’t concerned with a ffm that I only wanted to have the mfm with her. This conversation went on for a little bit going back and forth then before we fell asleep she told me it wasn’t going to happen so don’t bring it up again so I left it at that.

Fast forward a few weeks later we’re at the beach staying in one of our favorite rv parks. While swimming in the pool and sitting in the hot tub and once again having a few drinks she brings it up this time. She asked how it would go down? How would we even get started? I told her how I would like it to go down and then told her I wasn’t sure how we would get it started but would love to try. We were interrupted by our kids wanting to play in the pool and that was the last of the conversation.

Until this past weekend when we’re in the middle of having sex when she tells me to go get her blue dildo and put it in her pussy so I started to fuck her with the dildo and she’s getting really soaking wet. The next words that came out of her mouth were words I never thought I’d here her say “ fuck me with both you and the dildo” I got on top of her and slid my dick in on top of the dildo that’s still inside and started to fuck her it was so tight and so hot thinking this could happen eventually that I exploded deep inside her. After cleaning up we talked about how hot it was and how I would love to do that again even possibly with another guy and this time she didn’t balk at it she just said “maybe”.

My question for you is how should I go about this going forward? I’m in need of some advice!!

I think u need to ask her what SHE wants. How she would like it to go, what type of guy, where to look. Let her get the idea of a man she is interested in, let her imagine being with him. Make her the focus of everything.

Good advice above. Go at her pace.
I tried to push my wife a bit- not much, but faster than she was ready for. After I stopped, let her 'drive' so to speak, it got better. I did kind of get the ball rolling with the couple she had 'chose' as it was evident it was going to happen, just needed a gentle push to start. But - after our first mfmf with this couple, in the same bed, she said "that was fun - I want to do it again"! (music to my ears)

Last summer after having a long night of drunken sex I told my wife my fantasy of sharing her with another man in a threesome. At first she got really upset thinking the only reason I want a mfm is because I want her to give me a ffm threesome I assured her that I wasn’t concerned with a ffm that I only wanted to have the mfm with her. This conversation went on for a little bit going back and forth then before we fell asleep she told me it wasn’t going to happen so don’t bring it up again so I left it at that.

Fast forward a few weeks later we’re at the beach staying in one of our favorite rv parks. While swimming in the pool and sitting in the hot tub and once again having a few drinks she brings it up this time. She asked how it would go down? How would we even get started? I told her how I would like it to go down and then told her I wasn’t sure how we would get it started but would love to try. We were interrupted by our kids wanting to play in the pool and that was the last of the conversation.

Until this past weekend when we’re in the middle of having sex when she tells me to go get her blue dildo and put it in her pussy so I started to fuck her with the dildo and she’s getting really soaking wet. The next words that came out of her mouth were words I never thought I’d here her say “ fuck me with both you and the dildo” I got on top of her and slid my dick in on top of the dildo that’s still inside and started to fuck her it was so tight and so hot thinking this could happen eventually that I exploded deep inside her. After cleaning up we talked about how hot it was and how I would love to do that again even possibly with another guy and this time she didn’t balk at it she just said “maybe”.

My question for you is how should I go about this going forward? I’m in need of some advice!!
Yes , let me know when ?

I think u need to ask her what SHE wants. How she would like it to go, what type of guy, where to look. Let her get the idea of a man she is interested in, let her imagine being with him. Make her the focus of everything.
Good advice above. Go at her pace.
I tried to push my wife a bit- not much, but faster than she was ready for. After I stopped, let her 'drive' so to speak, it got better. I did kind of get the ball rolling with the couple she had 'chose' as it was evident it was going to happen, just needed a gentle push to start. But - after our first mfmf with this couple, in the same bed, she said "that was fun - I want to do it again"! (music to my ears)
I know what you mean at first when we first talked about it I really wanted to try to keep talking about it but decided to hold off

Talk to her and one day suggest creating a profile on AFF or SDC to check the guys that could be possible candidates, start weeding them out and after chatting with one for a while once you see she is more comfortable suggest meeting in person with no expectations for a drink and let things develop from there

Reactions: Sxycpl1234