Would you be turned into a sissy?

Would you let yourself be turned into a sissy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In answer to the question, NO i would never have wanted to be a sissy, by the time i found out what one was, uggg, i didnt even like the term. I felt the same about men that dressed in female clothing, how wierd. I was and still am a dominant masculine male who submits to no one its not in my nature and never was.

However, even in my very early 20s i liked other men looking at my young girlfriend so was it a natural progression to fantasise about another man kissing and fondling her? It was strange i admit yet thats what i liked and found it a turn on, yet even then didnt know why. I had never felt this way with previous girlfriends.

So it shouldnt have come as a surprise that i would become her cuck husband, a term we didnt know then, but feminisation NO with captials and would she have wanted this, a bigger NO.

However it was she that a few years later presented me with a cage as she lay on our marital bed with her lover, she liked the look after i fit it and i liked the feel.

She did the same later with a pair of her panties, she asked me to turn around and said umm nice cute bum and added:, from now on you will only ever wear panties, yeah right, this was nice but purely sexual at the time to me and sexual and "normal" were two different things. Yet the following day out of the shower laid on the bed was a pair of panties for me and my cage. Shopping she bought more panties for us both and my male underpants disappeared. Some were black and lacy and she said these are for work, incase you bend over.

Soon after doing her toe nails she asked if she could paint mine to see what the colour looked like, err ok. This became a permanent thing too, girlie colours.

It was quite sometime later before she asked me to wear the suspenders and stockings she had just removed as she lay in bed with him, WTF but i complied after she asked again. She liked this too and yes so did i, again this was purely sexual to me and only part of our sexual life with him nothing more.

I asked him why he pushed this and he replied, i am not bothered either way, i know you like this and she does too, it was her idea not mine.

She has kept on asking me to wear these items away from the sexual enviornment and i still do so, crossing over into normal life everyday.

Her suggestion that she buy me tight female jeans advanced this i suppose especially as now i only have one pair of male jeans. Her last purchase of tight female jeans for me was 2 weeks since. She commented you look better in girlie jeans than i do.

I have obviously known for years she likes me wearing these items especially worn in front of her family for some reason, ive never understood as its rather risky,

So why does she like me wearing all these items, including tightish female jeans and suspenders infront of her parents but not so much mine?? She even started after she had been with her lover overnight asking me to swop panties with her so i got her wet and cum filled pair so his cum stuck to my locked balls and hair, then often an unsheduled visit to her parents or brother.

The additional purchases by her of female sleepwear, female bright coloured shorts and matching bikini bottoms i suspect has landed me into the life of always wearing items of female clothing.

I am sexually submissive ive come to realise this but still in normal life a dominant alpha masculine male just one dressed in semi covert female clothing. Does this make me a sissy? or just wierd or simply adventourous at the hand of my seamingly vanilla wife.

In answer to the question, NO i would never have wanted to be a sissy, by the time i found out what one was, uggg, i didnt even like the term. I felt the same about men that dressed in female clothing, how wierd. I was and still am a dominant masculine male who submits to no one its not in my nature and never was.

However, even in my very early 20s i liked other men looking at my young girlfriend so was it a natural progression to fantasise about another man kissing and fondling her? It was strange i admit yet thats what i liked and found it a turn on, yet even then didnt know why. I had never felt this way with previous girlfriends.

So it shouldnt have come as a surprise that i would become her cuck husband, a term we didnt know then, but feminisation NO with captials and would she have wanted this, a bigger NO.

However it was she that a few years later presented me with a cage as she lay on our marital bed with her lover, she liked the look after i fit it and i liked the feel.

She did the same later with a pair of her panties, she asked me to turn around and said umm nice cute bum and added:, from now on you will only ever wear panties, yeah right, this was nice but purely sexual at the time to me and sexual and "normal" were two different things. Yet the following day out of the shower laid on the bed was a pair of panties for me and my cage. Shopping she bought more panties for us both and my male underpants disappeared. Some were black and lacy and she said these are for work, incase you bend over.

Soon after doing her toe nails she asked if she could paint mine to see what the colour looked like, err ok. This became a permanent thing too, girlie colours.

It was quite sometime later before she asked me to wear the suspenders and stockings she had just removed as she lay in bed with him, WTF but i complied after she asked again. She liked this too and yes so did i, again this was purely sexual to me and only part of our sexual life with him nothing more.

I asked him why he pushed this and he replied, i am not bothered either way, i know you like this and she does too, it was her idea not mine.

She has kept on asking me to wear these items away from the sexual enviornment and i still do so, crossing over into normal life everyday.

Her suggestion that she buy me tight female jeans advanced this i suppose especially as now i only have one pair of male jeans. Her last purchase of tight female jeans for me was 2 weeks since. She commented you look better in girlie jeans than i do.

I have obviously known for years she likes me wearing these items especially worn in front of her family for some reason, ive never understood as its rather risky,

So why does she like me wearing all these items, including tightish female jeans and suspenders infront of her parents but not so much mine?? She even started after she had been with her lover overnight asking me to swop panties with her so i got her wet and cum filled pair so his cum stuck to my locked balls and hair, then often an unsheduled visit to her parents or brother.

The additional purchases by her of female sleepwear, female bright coloured shorts and matching bikini bottoms i suspect has landed me into the life of always wearing items of female clothing.

I am sexually submissive ive come to realise this but still in normal life a dominant alpha masculine male just one dressed in semi covert female clothing. Does this make me a sissy? or just wierd or simply adventourous at the hand of my seamingly vanilla wife.
It makes you a part time sissy like me and so many others. Manly until we're dressed in sissy clothes, then we turn in to sissies. It's normal, enjoy and go with it. Have you had the urge to submit to him and suck his big cock yet?

Reactions: Desejo de corno
It makes you a part time sissy like me and so many others. Manly until we're dressed in sissy clothes, then we turn in to sissies. It's normal, enjoy and go with it. Have you had the urge to submit to him and suck his big cock yet?
Yes I agree too , whatever way you look at it your crossdressing on a lower level , I hate the sissy term as well but I am an occasional full crossdresser . I just love the different many feelings of the clothes , make up etc and sort of feel like an actor playing a role - I’m more relaxed and happy dressed I find too . Maybe if your wife had her way she would keep feminising you ? .

First, I don't think your wife is vanilla given the kink she seems to get by sissifying you. Also I think you might be in denial of your fem side. A lot of us have things about us that we hide from others. It sounds like your wife is slowly bringing out your feminine side and you are slowly learning to accept it. That doesn't mean you will become a full blown flamboyant queen. There are many levels of sexual identity all unique as the person himself. I think exploring and accepting who we really are is the key to happiness. IMHO

I started my fem journey by losing a bet to my ex fiancé and had to go into the biggest store in the area - look around the womens underwesr and buy some sexy bright coloured panties and stand in the queue and make a show of buying them AND then wear them . However we both found we liked me wearing them and they coincided with my sciatic nerve in my back playing up , the thick elastic band dug in whereas the thin panties didn’t - double result . Sadly that relationship didn’t last ( she cheated ) but I’m sure she would have been into feminising me . Another partner I had I used to joke with her about getting into her panties - meaning to fuck her - she replied you can look through my panties drawer anytime and borrow any ones you like . When she knew I was coming through to fuck her she said she was on her third pair as they were soaked through and used to leave out ones for me too so it might be more common than you first think . In fact I remember she was talking about buying us matching baby doll nighties at one point and yes it is a bit of a shock but if you have even unknown to you some fem genes nature will bring these to the front given these cues I think . So do you enjoy wearing stockings and suspenders and girly jeans ? . Not just sexually I mean , do you get something else out of the feelings knowing your wearing these items ?

I started my fem journey by losing a bet to my ex fiancé and had to go into the biggest store in the area - look around the womens underwesr and buy some sexy bright coloured panties and stand in the queue and make a show of buying them AND then wear them . However we both found we liked me wearing them and they coincided with my sciatic nerve in my back playing up , the thick elastic band dug in whereas the thin panties didn’t - double result . Sadly that relationship didn’t last ( she cheated ) but I’m sure she would have been into feminising me . Another partner I had I used to joke with her about getting into her panties - meaning to fuck her - she replied you can look through my panties drawer anytime and borrow any ones you like . When she knew I was coming through to fuck her she said she was on her third pair as they were soaked through and used to leave out ones for me too so it might be more common than you first think . In fact I remember she was talking about buying us matching baby doll nighties at one point and yes it is a bit of a shock but if you have even unknown to you some fem genes nature will bring these to the front given these cues I think . So do you enjoy wearing stockings and suspenders and girly jeans ? . Not just sexually I mean , do you get something else out of the feelings knowing your wearing these items ?
No. IT's just a sexual thing. What else is there? I notice when I dress fem that I move and act more like women do. It seems to come natural without me realizing it. I get limp wristed and swivel my hips when I walk. Is that what you mean?

No. IT's just a sexual thing. What else is there? I notice when I dress fem that I move and act more like women do. It seems to come natural without me realizing it. I get limp wristed and swivel my hips when I walk. Is that what you mean?
Sorry I meant that last part for jeanswatcher but omitted to include / quote his post . I can relate to acting more fem especially sitting / getting up etc with a skirt and heels on and as you. Say it’s sort of just comes natural . I sometimes think when I see a woman with say a white top on and a black bra underneath or a short skirt on or blouse buttons undone that they know exactly what they’re showing as I’ve worn them too so have say insider information on it lol

I absolutely adore wearing female jeans and suspenders, it give me a buzz and a kink. Its a shame i wasnt wearing them in my 20s.

I now dislike wearing mens jeans unless with suspenders under, then its easier to hid the straps as they have deep pockets where as female pockets are simply pointless . She has suggested i carry a female type manbag but thats a step too far for me.

Confusingly though she has asked if i am bisexual after all these years, then said she had often wondered and said she wouldnt mind if i was.

I absolutely adore wearing female jeans and suspenders, it give me a buzz and a kink. Its a shame i wasnt wearing them in my 20s.

I now dislike wearing mens jeans unless with suspenders under, then its easier to hid the straps as they have deep pockets where as female pockets are simply pointless . She has suggested i carry a female type manbag but thats a step too far for me.

Confusingly though she has asked if i am bisexual after all these years, then said she had often wondered and said she wouldnt mind if i was.
Yes I can imagine you do , I’ve only worn them with a skirt but wear pantyhose under my jeans if it’s cold at work or on the motorbike . I think the bag is a definite cue from your wife to increase your femininity, not so much the bisexuality in my opinion . Maybe ask her is there anything else she would like you to wear for her ? . The suspenders and jeans do it for you so no reason to assume other items might not too especially as you seem to have found a wonderful and a bit kinky wife to open your closet so to speak . Most men who crossdress Only dream of having such a wife so follow her cues and see what you both can agree on to enhance your shared experience

Reactions: Pantyboy

I know what you mean about the tiny useless pockets on women's jeans and slacks. I have no place to put my wallet and keys. Cramming stuff into those pockets just spoils the the streamline look. It leads to the next step, carrying a handbag. But this is a big step cus a handbag is not so subtle.

I'm already a sissy but she doesn't know. I'd love for her to want me to be one and help me dress and be more of a sissy but only behind closed doors and privately. Not something I want to show to the whole world and cause issues for either of us at our jobs. But at home, behind closed doors, I'd love it. If she'd approve of me being a sissy and we both had boyfriends, I'd like that too. I'd like to spend a little time with my own guy and in sissy mode.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I'm already a sissy but she doesn't know. I'd love for her to want me to be one and help me dress and be more of a sissy but only behind closed doors and privately. Not something I want to show to the whole world and cause issues for either of us at our jobs. But at home, behind closed doors, I'd love it. If she'd approve of me being a sissy and we both had boyfriends, I'd like that too. I'd like to spend a little time with my own guy and in sissy mode.
Hi Robbiann. Sounds like you would like to be a 'girlfriend' to your wife instead of husband. I've heard others with this same sentiment. You also said that you would love to only cross dress behind closed doors with your wife. My experience has been that after a while I developed an urge to go out and be seen, at least from a distance and be perceived as a woman in public. Then I started to interact with others ie. a store cashier and hopefully hear those words: "Thank you ma'am " or have a gentleman hold a door for me. My point is that, at least with me, my crossdressing experience wanted to grow and expand.

Hi Robbiann. Sounds like you would like to be a 'girlfriend' to your wife instead of husband. I've heard others with this same sentiment. You also said that you would love to only cross dress behind closed doors with your wife. My experience has been that after a while I developed an urge to go out and be seen, at least from a distance and be perceived as a woman in public. Then I started to interact with others ie. a store cashier and hopefully hear those words: "Thank you ma'am " or have a gentleman hold a door for me. My point is that, at least with me, my crossdressing experience wanted to grow and expand.
No, my job and hers wouldn't allow me to me out in public and people see me and know who I was. Also, my children, I can't do them like that... it's best that it just stays to myself or behind very closed doors. Outside the bedroom and/or kinky time, I just want to be a regular guy and her husband. Alone by myself or with her and she's in the mood for it, I'd like to be a little sissy with her and enjoy some special time. But she's never gonna be into that and I'll likely never be able to share it with her either. I'd like for her to have a boyfriend and she knows that, she says she has no interest in that anymore. I'd like for her to have one so that maybe I could tell her about my sissy side and she'd be ok with me having a boyfriend too. She'd expressed one time about wanting to see me suck cock and get fucked but that hasn't been brought up in a very long time now. So I don't ask... don't push it.

I'm perfectly fine with keeping it all hid to myself but I'd feel better if I could just open up to her and tell her the whole truth, I hate to lie to her and hide things from her like this. But she's VERY strait laced and just not wired with a kinky side like most of us are, or so it seems she's not anyway. Not with me.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
No, my job and hers wouldn't allow me to me out in public and people see me and know who I was. Also, my children, I can't do them like that... it's best that it just stays to myself or behind very closed doors. Outside the bedroom and/or kinky time, I just want to be a regular guy and her husband. Alone by myself or with her and she's in the mood for it, I'd like to be a little sissy with her and enjoy some special time. But she's never gonna be into that and I'll likely never be able to share it with her either. I'd like for her to have a boyfriend and she knows that, she says she has no interest in that anymore. I'd like for her to have one so that maybe I could tell her about my sissy side and she'd be ok with me having a boyfriend too. She'd expressed one time about wanting to see me suck cock and get fucked but that hasn't been brought up in a very long time now. So I don't ask... don't push it.

I'm perfectly fine with keeping it all hid to myself but I'd feel better if I could just open up to her and tell her the whole truth, I hate to lie to her and hide things from her like this. But she's VERY strait laced and just not wired with a kinky side like most of us are, or so it seems she's not anyway. Not with me.
Don't beat yourself up over hiding your true desires from her when she shows no tolerance or compassion for you. Don't feel guilty. I didn't know till now that you had kids. That is a tough situation. They come first. I wish I had some magic advice for you but I don't. It will play itself out in time, just hope it's for the best.

Reactions: Robbiann_CD

I know that my wife loves to see me suck the cock of real men and to see me being taken and used like woman, moaning, whimpering and twisting while being fucked is a total turn on

Yes I am exactly the same , have been dressing up mostly indoors and was opposite for us . At one point we were going out drives in the car at night fully dressed and would park up in a town miles away - I totally loved it and felt like a caged animal set free it was really fabulous . To hear those heels clicking as we walked. And exposed with a skirt on - elated but slightly nervous not terrified as I felt the darkness sort of hid me if that makes sense , I can pass I think until maybe close up - well my wife used to say I could - to relax as I really do look like a woman . Not sure what happened , maybe I was too keen and she didn’t want her or more importantly our car to be maybe recognised so she had said she would prefer it to be indoors again only . I must think about her too in this so I reluctantly agreed . I’m fine with this but would be out in a heartbeat given the chance .

Reactions: Robbiann_CD