Would You Do Her?

Hello all! Would like an opinion from a few on my wife. I've turned her on to the hotwife idea. She's excited about it at this point. Has now started flirting and dancing with a guy she has the hots for at a local bar. Now during sex between us she openly tells me what she wants to do with him and wants him to do to her. She literally gets herself worked up and gets off on pretending I am him even using his name. I have not seen her this excited or aroused before. Sex between us has never been bad but she's never been this lost in the passion I guess you might say. And now they have each other's numbers sooo...yeah. I think it's safe to say things are moving in the right direction.

So, that being said, may I share a pic of her with a few of you and get an honest opinion? Here is one from Halloween. I have more pics - they are not nudies as she is very discreet - but I will take a few of her getting dressed to go out tonight, the sexy panties and bra standing in front of the bathroom mirror doing hair and makeup type pics...as I enjoy seeing that kind of thing myself. Half naked pics of your wives in their underwear is HOT! Yall keep posting those!. Anyway, the pics I have on hand right now are just something she might wear out to a bar or a sexy halloween costume pic. Like the one attached. But give me your opinion if you're gonna look.

What I'm looking for is: what would you do with her if you were the other guy? Little secret between us, she is a big big fan of having her kitty eaten...BIG fan. You wanna hit all her buttons and light the fuse to her fireworks finale you make sure you own backbone to belly button with her. Get it all. Like a boss. Definitely her A#1 pleasure and you will have her head spinning for days. Like..in your fan club type of shit. Ask me how I know this. Lol.

Anyway just trying to understand the thoughts of another guy she may very well be alone with for a night in the near future. Thanks guys!View attachment 1079467
Nice but we would all.like to see a more revealing outfit

Going nowhere with that pic....
And again, another novel writer!
Short & to the point works better here.
Do LUV when my gf is getting ready to go out on a "Hot-Date". A BIG turn-on wstching her do makeup, hair & get dressed (panties optional)

Hello all! Would like an opinion from a few on my wife. I've turned her on to the hotwife idea. She's excited about it at this point. Has now started flirting and dancing with a guy she has the hots for at a local bar. Now during sex between us she openly tells me what she wants to do with him and wants him to do to her. She literally gets herself worked up and gets off on pretending I am him even using his name. I have not seen her this excited or aroused before. Sex between us has never been bad but she's never been this lost in the passion I guess you might say. And now they have each other's numbers sooo...yeah. I think it's safe to say things are moving in the right direction.

So, that being said, may I share a pic of her with a few of you and get an honest opinion? Here is one from Halloween. I have more pics - they are not nudies as she is very discreet - but I will take a few of her getting dressed to go out tonight, the sexy panties and bra standing in front of the bathroom mirror doing hair and makeup type pics...as I enjoy seeing that kind of thing myself. Half naked pics of your wives in their underwear is HOT! Yall keep posting those!. Anyway, the pics I have on hand right now are just something she might wear out to a bar or a sexy halloween costume pic. Like the one attached. But give me your opinion if you're gonna look.

What I'm looking for is: what would you do with her if you were the other guy? Little secret between us, she is a big big fan of having her kitty eaten...BIG fan. You wanna hit all her buttons and light the fuse to her fireworks finale you make sure you own backbone to belly button with her. Get it all. Like a boss. Definitely her A#1 pleasure and you will have her head spinning for days. Like..in your fan club type of shit. Ask me how I know this. Lol.

Anyway just trying to understand the thoughts of another guy she may very well be alone with for a night in the near future. Thanks guys!View attachment 1079467
Quick question --- the answer is obvious but I am compelled to ask it anyway

Why do you ask a question when you know well before hand what the responses will be? If you put up a pic of a 3 toed sloth and it had tits guys would respond as they have above.

Is your wife attractive? Sure she is, but that is not really a prerequisite to get the responses you got.

Obviously you get off on the answers which is ok I guess.

As I’m A Switch With A Natural Need To Please..So I Would First Need To Sort Out If She Was In The Mood To Be That Sexy Dominant Pirate Captain or That Seductive Submissive Winch Sex Slave .. Either Way By The End Of Our Time Together She Will Be Drained And Satisfied From Our FUN Time Together..After All, Eather Way It’s All About Her!!

As I’m A Switch With A Natural Need To Please..So I Would First Need To Sort Out If She Was In The Mood To Be That Sexy Dominant Pirate Captain or That Seductive Submissive Winch Sex Slave .. Either Way By The End Of Our Time Together She Will Be Drained And Satisfied From Our FUN Time Together..After All, Eather Way It’s All About Her!!
Thanks - we will review your resume and get back to you.

Backbone to Bellybutton Baby!

Outfit is different but somethimg sexier would be awesome

She looks hot a more revealing outfits woukd be so sexy

Very Beautiful..She Can Have Any Cock She Wants I’m Shure…No Man Is Saying No To That Smile And HOT Body…Keep Her Happy My Man!! ; )<~~

I've seen this pic around for years now

That was an instant yes from me. Especially in that outfit.

congrats mate your wife is really gorgeous, she has a nice smile and the face is very beautiful, the body seems really sexy even with clothes on... I think she will be very successful as a hotwife, honest opinion from an italian bull (y)