Would you do me if you had the chance?

Dec 20, 2022
I am not a very confident person, although I have started exercising regularly and would love to get into hotwifing. After having a couple of kids body confidence deteriorates, and my husband is still unsure about this lifestyle.

I'm going to add a pic of me, noface! Not yet anyway, like to be anonymous. Just wondered if you would 😉 - my fantasy is to have sex with a complete stranger.

I am not a very confident person, although I have started exercising regularly and would love to get into hotwifing. After having a couple of kids body confidence deteriorates, and my husband is still unsure about this lifestyle.

I'm going to add a pic of me, noface! Not yet anyway, like to be anonymous. Just wondered if you would 😉 - my fantasy is to have sex with a complete stranger.

Hell yes

Reactions: slappin8silly57

Judging from your titties you look very nice. Would like to see a full body picture too. Hope you succeed in your dream of fucking a stranger and you share your experience

Reactions: flylowandslow

woow amazing boobs

Great tits luv! If the rest of the figure is much the same I'd jump your bones without hesitation. Hope you are happy to share more as you gain confidence. Love to watch you being banged hard on the bonnet or tailgate of a car. #goforit

You are a beautiful woman. Don't lose confidence in your body or sensuality. Real men, like myself, love women of all body types. If a guy can't find beauty in the female form they need to grow up mentally.

I think you are just made for long all day tender loving. Followed by a quick rough fucking before some naked cuddles.

Oh how I want to tasty your lips 😜👄👅👅

Reactions: slappin8silly57
not going for it would give me nightmares for the rest of my life for missing the chance to go out with a sexy woman as you,going for it would give me the whole time we,re together such a hard one it probably gonna hurt if you don,t do something about it and also give me some naughty fantasies to masturbate for the rest of my life thinking about the sexy beautifull woman i had for one date:love:

There’s no reason why I should not..

Damn those titties be just popping out. Let me do you a favor and hold them for you, will you?

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun

I’d love to make it come true for you you look very sexy

Sexy pic would love to be that stranger!

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Keep exercising: it will make you healthier, fitter, stronger and more confident.
Whether or not you will get into hotwifing, I hope you and your husband will communicate about it openly.
Your cleavage is very enticing (but you already knew this judging by the angle of the photo), but the sexiest organ in a woman is inside her skull. ;)

love u to take a ride on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attachments

• me 006 (1).JPG
    me 006 (1).JPG
    797.6 KB · Views: 17