Would You Leave Your Partner If Not For Cuckoldry?

I absolutely would. If my wife stopped taking big cock and cheating on me I’d want our marriage to end. It’s a major reason we’re together. I’m sure this will change as we get older, but while we’re sexually active it’s what keeps us going.

Of course, I’d pay support for our c-hildren and be there for them - my biological children and the bulls’ two contributions.

Without our mutual love for big dick the relationship would be quite stale. And she agrees.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
A very cold subject, no i would not have left my wife for this LS, so are you suggesting when she gets to 50+ and she says she cannot enjoy this any more you will leave her?

In her early 20s i did wonder about leaving my wife but mainly because we had a very poor sex life, little emotional attachment so she seamed quite cold to me and the relationship wasnt as it had been and should be. i was also very sexually fustrated being in my 20s too.

There were a lot of factors, too many to write but my long shift work didnt help nor me missing birthdays, christmas and outting with the kids due to work, so time has shown me how easy as a tall young fit, pretty, outgoing women she was ripe for an affair, without the hangups of taking a lover.

So bascially i became a high earning absent parent and lover thinking i was doing my best for her but not doing so really.

Therefore finding out years later she had already made me a cuck when she was 21, then after our second child taken my best friend as her lover i realised she was getting what emotional and sexual excitment she needed elsewhere and yet i wasnt.

Her second lover, my best friend converted me overtime as a sexually fustrated young man into liking the idea of being a wifewatcher, the only term we knew then and it was she that wanted me to see them so i would know, it was not malicious as in i am fucking your best friend, more suttle than that. She wanted him to slowly seduce her infront of me for her kink and so i could say NO at any stage, she sure i wouldnt object to what i saw. Having been fed my views by my best friend she was sure i would accept and enjoy her having him as her lover and she now wanted me involved in her sexuality again.

So becoming a cuck actually saved our relationship, rather than distroying it and we became open, honest, best friends and fell back in love.

A very cold subject, no i would not have left my wife for this LS, so are you suggesting when she gets to 50+ and she says she cannot enjoy this any more you will leave her?

In her early 20s i did wonder about leaving my wife but mainly because we had a very poor sex life, little emotional attachment so she seamed quite cold to me and the relationship wasnt as it had been and should be. i was also very sexually fustrated being in my 20s too.

There were a lot of factors, too many to write but my long shift work didnt help nor me missing birthdays, christmas and outting with the kids due to work, so time has shown me how easy as a tall young fit, pretty, outgoing women she was ripe for an affair, without the hangups of taking a lover.

So bascially i became a high earning absent parent and lover thinking i was doing my best for her but not doing so really.

Therefore finding out years later she had already made me a cuck when she was 21, then after our second child taken my best friend as her lover i realised she was getting what emotional and sexual excitment she needed elsewhere and yet i wasnt.

Her second lover, my best friend converted me overtime as a sexually fustrated young man into liking the idea of being a wifewatcher, the only term we knew then and it was she that wanted me to see them so i would know, it was not malicious as in i am fucking your best friend, more suttle than that. She wanted him to slowly seduce her infront of me for her kink and so i could say NO at any stage, she sure i wouldnt object to what i saw. Having been fed my views by my best friend she was sure i would accept and enjoy her having him as her lover and she now wanted me involved in her sexuality again.

So becoming a cuck actually saved our relationship, rather than distroying it and we became open, honest, best friends and fell back in love.
TY for Bravely telling how ur wife Bcum a shared wife and how you learned to deal with it, I feel many of US hubs have been in ur shoes and could handle it or adjust, yes me in my 2nd marriage,