Would you let a man fuck your ass for your wife to watch?y

Would you take it in the ass for your wife? Would you cum for her while being fucked if she demanded it?
bette davis bdsm GIF by Maudit

it has happened, but i hated it, it hurt and i cried. nothing exciting about it and wife was disgusted but lwt it happen and let him lick her while he did it
Too bad you didn't prepare yourself for his big cock. Before my big dicked ( 8", thick, hard as steel and cut} side lover popped my cherry I douched myself out, gradually opened my hole up with a dildo a little bigger than his cock so when he lubed and entered me I took that big thing with ease,just like a little 10 cent whore. No pain at all and it felt great. Been fucked many times since and ever time was passionate and hot as hell. Loved it.

Too bad you didn't prepare yourself for his big cock. Before my big dicked ( 8", thick, hard as steel and cut} side lover popped my cherry I douched myself out, gradually opened my hole up with a dildo a little bigger than his cock so when he lubed and entered me I took that big thing with ease,just like a little 10 cent whore. No pain at all and it felt great. Been fucked many times since and ever time was passionate and hot as hell. Loved it.
well, he was not big and i had not expected nor planned it. Certainly wouldnt stick a fucking gildo in my arse ffs!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
¿Lo recibirías por el culo de tu esposa? ¿Te correrías por ella mientras te follan si ella te lo pidiera?
Bette Davis bdsm GIF por Maudit
A ver nuestra respuesta está condicionada desde la decisión de ser una pareja swinger bisexuales los dos que aunque para nada nos sentimos pareja ni cornuda ni sumisos tenemos la seguridad que aquí en estos foros y grupos no habrá más de dos parejas que como nosotros tengan la experiencia de haber Sido clavados los dos juntos por más de dos amigos

Reactions: WantToWatchWife