Would you let another men fuck your wife?

Ok lol. So I’m going with option D. For those of you that have been watching my posts, my wife just played outside our bed for the first time on Saturday. She fucked him again on Tuesday, and he came all over her back. She is frustrated with me because she enjoys it. I’m having problems because I go from 0-100 with this stuff. When I’m horny it’s the best thing in the world. When I’m not I’m disgusted and ashamed. She is on a break from fucking him because she is on her period right now. Please let me know what you guys think. If your a dick about it I won’t respond and will remove your shit. Serious responses only.
Ok lol. So I’m going with option D. For those of you that have been watching my posts, my wife just played outside our bed for the first time on Saturday. She fucked him again on Tuesday, and he came all over her back. She is frustrated with me because she enjoys it. I’m having problems because I go from 0-100 with this stuff. When I’m horny it’s the best thing in the world. When I’m not I’m disgusted and ashamed. She is on a break from fucking him because she is on her period right now. Please let me know what you guys think. If your a dick about it I won’t respond and will remove your shit. Serious responses only.
I have similiar thoughts.

The entire wife-sharing experience is fascinating. The Bible had it right: sex equals knowledge. Husbands who playfully expose their wives (in reality or on the internet) and those who go all the way, giving his wife’s body to another man’s eyes and hands and cock and nose, are granting experiences that should be the husband’s private possession, something only he should know. And, thus, should be viewed as a theft of sorts, but the result is just the opposite: you haven’t been robbed, but enriched; your wife is not diminished, but grows in value to your eyes.

When my woman took a new lover, I wanted him to know everything about her body: what her breasts looked like and felt in his hands and mouth. How smooth her legs were and what they felt like wrapped around his torso. How lovely her feet and toes were. How soft and beautiful her hair was. How her lips felt and how she kissed and the taste of her mouth. What her ass looked like and how it jiggled and filled his hands. What her naked pussy looked like, her labia’s shape and size, her pubic hair’s color and texture, her urethral opening, her pussy’s scent and her sticky vaginal secretions—most importantly, how it felt gripping his cock. I wanted him to hear the moans she let out while being eaten and fucked. I wanted him to experience her face and body contorting, as she orgasmed; and how sleepy she looked afterwards.

The more he knew about her sexually, the more sexually charged she became to me. All of this is paradoxical in the extreme. I have spent decades trying to make sense of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2wheel
It should be mandatory when getting married "Thou't shall share thy wife when she so wishes"
Got a nice ring to it
I have posted something along the same line once before. In a revised form, I believe it worth to post here.

Imagine the minister saying the following, "Do you, [Groom's name], promise to permit, [Bride's name], to reveal her nakedness to other men's eyes, so she concealth not her body that they may see your treasure?"

"I will."

"Will you let that these men hold in their hands her proffered and naked breasts, so that they may know the softness and glory of her blessed fountains of life? Will you also allow their hands to cup her unclothed buttocks and allow their mouths and tongues freely travel upon her naked flesh?

"I will."

"Will you let that she lie with another, spreading open her legs, so he may know her most private organs, that her fleshy bottom might fill his hands, that her nipples seek his mouth, that he may have total knowledge of your wife, knowing the taste of her mouth and her hidden lips, knowing the softness of her breasts and feel of her hair wrapped around his manhood, and that he may also know the feel of her wet lips and dancing tongue upon his swollen privy member?"

"I will."

The minister turns to the bride and says, "You may get on your knees," while he unzips his fly.

With his soft penis in her mouth, he says to the groom, "And you will allow these men to push deep into her body their turgid staff of life so that each may come to know each inner fold and crevice of her most private organ? Filling it as deeply and as fully as God has blessed their endowment?"

"I will."

"And will you let them thrust in and out of her Eve’s tunnel, eagerly and probingly, so that their eyes may delight in the sway and bounce of her naked bosom and their nostrils deeply inhale the scent of her desire and their ears fill with her sighs and moans, as his and her flesh slap as his rigid flesh sword seeks her womb?"

"I will."

"And will you let him then spill his seed deep within her, his seed commixing with yours, seed mixing with seed, filling her with the potential promise of a child?"

"I will."

"And when she returns to you, will you kiss her mouth which tastes of another man's flesh and tenderly caress her lower wetness, with tongue adoration and devotion, kiss and wash it of the other's split seed and bring her to the supreme joy? And will you then enter her, so that you may feel her and his spent ardor and give unto her your seed?"

"I will."

"And, most importantly, will you keep yourself only unto her, and only her, so long as both of you shall live?"

"I will."

Pausing, the minister shoots his load down her throat, he then sighs and pulls his soggy and softening penis from her still hungry lips. Once she has stood, and once he has put away his glistening wet cock, he would then turn to her and ask, "Will you keep your knees forever open to your husband, so he may find his happiness within you, as often and whenever he so pleases?"

She answers, "I will."

"And will you, so as to pleaseth him much, wear such clothes that allow others to see those members of flesh most hidden from peering eyes?"

"I will.

"And if your husband wishes to offer your uncovered body as gift to his friend, will you make of yourself a fine gift, so his friend may know all the pleasures your husband enjoys of you? And if your husband wishes to see those pleasures bestowed, will you grant his eyes such joy?"

"I will."

"And should you, while not in the company of your husband, open your thighs to another man, giving him complete knowledge of you, leaving no secret kept from him, will you recount to your husband all that passed between you and another man, so your husband my delight in your pleasures apart from him?"

"I will."

"And if your husband forbids another man to sleep with you, no matter the greatness of your groin's desire, will you honor and obey his command?

"I will."

The minister would end by saying, "You and the best man may now kiss the bride."

Last edited:
You can answer with:
A: No, are you nuts!
B: I thought about it once.
C: I think about it all the time.
D: It's already done!
View attachment 1168012
Hmm you are on a cuckolding website asking if you would let other men fuck your wife?
Seriously if you do not want some other man to fuck your wife why are you here?
So if you get 99% yes then no surprise and the 1% what the fuck and fuck off!
Stupid fucking question
stupid fucking poll

Reactions: Cockneyal
C and I'm close to D

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-31-22-01-49-734_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-31-22-01-49-734_com.android.chrome.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_2023-05-31-22-01-49-734_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-31-22-01-49-734_com.android.chrome.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20230525_050843.jpg