Would you let another men fuck your wife?

Most definitely YES!!! Actually, we did it yesterday. We met a guy that we had contacted on AFF and met him in Johnson City. We were going to sit and chat over a cup of coffee, but there was a long wait until we could get a table. I looked at my wife and asked her what she wanted to do. She turned and looked at the motel next to the restaurant, got a smirk on her face and we headed over and checked in. Fun was had by all.

yes if she wants a handsome boyfriend, it would definitely be exciting to hear her telling me how much she enjoyed and she likes me not jealous or much more turned on than jealous and accepting him like a friend, not feeling threat if our roles are clear, i am her husband/ family, he is her crush, good looking and sexy! think i would not mind she asks me for a diner together if he is friendly and respectful, i think i would love to be the third wheel and watch them so cute kissing and making clear he is the one she is going to fuck while i fantasize about her so satisfied