Would you let another men fuck your wife?

My two best friends fucker her on my wedding night as a gift to me.
Wasn’t hard to convince them. Their wife’s took some convincing. They didn’t finally agree to it. They also seems to enjoy watching it with me.
We had made a joke after wards, we all Went on a short honeymoon together. But wife’s dress didn’t have a train, but my best man managed to find a couple guys to run a train on her. She. Fucked 8 guys after we were married before she fucked me.
I may have fucked her bridesmaid oops. And my bestmans wife too. Oops again.

My two best friends fucker her on my wedding night as a gift to me.
Wasn’t hard to convince them. Their wife’s took some convincing. They didn’t finally agree to it. They also seems to enjoy watching it with me.
We had made a joke after wards, we all Went on a short honeymoon together. But wife’s dress didn’t have a train, but my best man managed to find a couple guys to run a train on her. She. Fucked 8 guys after we were married before she fucked me.
I may have fucked her bridesmaid oops. And my bestmans wife too. Oops again.
oh man that is super hot. In our honeymoon I remember how much I wanted her to be fucked by someone, made her go showing everything everywhere and couldnt think of another thing all the time. But nothing happened. I had to wait some months back home when she started her cock rounds with her painting teacher, 30 years older. Never stopped since then.