Would you let your BBC bull have your asshole?

Romey

Male
Apr 30, 2020
Chicago
Just want some genuine responses from the hotwives on here. Have you ever given your asshole up to a BBC bull before your husband? If so, why and how was the experience? Recently dealt with a wife who never let her husband go anal with her, but with me she was more than open to it.
Women who take anal have an easier time orgasming vaginaly due to their total loss of inhibitions. You know you're in for a good time when she tells you she wants anal.

Couple4MFM

Couple
Gold member
Dec 21, 2021
USA
Oh you gorgeous little slut I'd love to take your tight ass until you scream you're cumming and then I'll fill your ass with cum!!! Then we'll order your hubby to clean you up!!!

I have eaten a lot of anal creampies from my wife after many different men.

anal-creampie.jpg

Women who take anal have an easier time orgasming vaginaly due to their total loss of inhibitions. You know you're in for a good time when she tells you she wants anal.

True! My wife almost always orgasms and usually multiple times. One time she was taking a guy doggy style and told him to fuck her in the ass. The poor guy blew his load over her ass; he was so turned on. Once he recovered, he got inside her ass and came a second time quickly. He said she was the first woman ever to want it in the ass.

HammerHer

Male
From
MO, US
Apr 6, 2022
Kansas City, MO, USA
I have eaten a lot of anal creampies from my wife after many different men.

View attachment 941883

True! My wife almost always orgasms and usually multiple times. One time she was taking a guy doggy style and told him to fuck her in the ass. The poor guy blew his load over her ass; he was so turned on. Once he recovered, he got inside her ass and came a second time quickly. He said she was the first woman ever to want it in the ass.
I'd love to pumping her full during the night letting you clean her after each!!!!

2wheel

Male
Apr 21, 2016
Bluffton, SC
When I am with a man (other than my husband), I don't hold anything back; he can have anything he wants from me. I know this drives my husband crazy, and I guess this is a part of what I enjoy about it. My husband begged for anal for several years, and I always said no. Then, the first guy I was with said he wanted to fuck my ass, and I told him he could have anything he wanted. My husband watched in disbelief.

I enjoy anal a lot, and it usually gets me off. My husband has never been inside my ass, but he has watched a lot of different men take my ass. I can't explain it, but it seems to work for us.
Why do you deny the man that adores you but not the man that uses you?