Would you let your BBC bull have your asshole?

I have eaten a lot of anal creampies from my wife after many different men.

View attachment 941883

True! My wife almost always orgasms and usually multiple times. One time she was taking a guy doggy style and told him to fuck her in the ass. The poor guy blew his load over her ass; he was so turned on. Once he recovered, he got inside her ass and came a second time quickly. He said she was the first woman ever to want it in the ass.
I'd love to pumping her full during the night letting you clean her after each!!!!

When I am with a man (other than my husband), I don't hold anything back; he can have anything he wants from me. I know this drives my husband crazy, and I guess this is a part of what I enjoy about it. My husband begged for anal for several years, and I always said no. Then, the first guy I was with said he wanted to fuck my ass, and I told him he could have anything he wanted. My husband watched in disbelief.

I enjoy anal a lot, and it usually gets me off. My husband has never been inside my ass, but he has watched a lot of different men take my ass. I can't explain it, but it seems to work for us.
Why do you deny the man that adores you but not the man that uses you?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
and mine my first anal expereince was with a Black Lover, not my husband do I enjoy anal sex YES but I still prefer vaginal sex
Oh you gorgeous little slut, I'd love you to be riding one of your young black stud's big cock while I come in behind you and fill your tight ass!!! Have you ever been double penetrated before??? I'd love helping you get double pleasure!!!

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
I think it is quite standard that most wives go further in sexpractices with their bull then with their husband.. With blowing at first and anal following. In the beginning I was jealous she having a lover. Once I accepted it I was jealous she gave him blowjobs and swallowed and anal. All things she never wanted to do for me!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Our mfm sex friend got my wife into anal. He's had her butt many times, I've done her back there quite a few time also.
Anal for me was always...can I get her to do it..... Was the constant challenge with any lady I was with befor I was married. With my wife we tried a few times, never went well, all good.
Since we started this kinky fun with him she/we have a much different outlook about sexy fun.
I have to admit I get more pleasure of watching him butt fuck her than me doing her anally. I can watch form a different prospective. I like making love with my wife, her kissing and holding me while we pump together. But some hard banging doggy style is always fun and HOT to watch.

Reactions: Ozzij and intoyou
Oh, now way I'm going to pass up an opportunity to get fucked in the ass with a cock like that! I love anal and it's great when BBC bulls take my asshole and fill me with their cum. Sometimes I end up sort of "forcing my will for anal" upon them! lol

I am always so ashamed after I've let a black man fuck me in the ass like this.

Oh, who am I kidding" That last part is a lie. :pYou know I have no shame, and especially when it comes to anal. You've read my high school stories, so you already know what I am.

I hope this doesn't make me seem like some kind of anal, BBC slut or anything, but.....

In this pic my BBC bull is fucking me in the ass with his wife right there helping out, and then right infront of MY HUSBAND he leaves a creampie deep inside of my ass! 🥵😱
View attachment 928480

So who wants to clean up my "bubbles"? You can kiss and lick me if you want. If you don't do it, then Mr Hw will have to do it! But he doesn't mind actually. And he's very thorough about it. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 928499
thats hot

Just want some genuine responses from the hotwives on here. Have you ever given your asshole up to a BBC bull before your husband? If so, why and how was the experience? Recently dealt with a wife who never let her husband go anal with her, but with me she was more than open to it.
That’s how it should be. Superior cock equals superior status and privileges. We know what time it is when we sign up for this. For me my first hated oral but had her bull in her mouth. I don’t know my current wife hates head too so if a BBC gets a hold of her then….yeah.