Would you let your BBC bull have your asshole?

My first anal expereince was with a Black Lover, not my husband, and I LOVED it!! It became a regular thing with Black Lovers who were AMAZED I would actually take them anally, and I got to be quite good at it too!! I preferred vaginal myself, but they enjoyed the anal so much it was well worth it.

I let hubby try once, but it didn't do the same thing for me....he's quite thin and short, no where near the same level of intensity, so he only got to try that one time.

J (the wife)

Married 20 plus years, I'm 54, wife 52. Sex life was good. Tried anal 4 times ever, always with her drunk. Never went well, IF I got it all in, 4 slow pumps at most....all good.
About 4 years ago we get into mfm fun with a guy we know. Long story how it started but we worked up to comfy, sexy fun with him. Over 4 years I'd say over 100 times with him, 2-3 times a month, sometimes more. I'm 6+, he's 8+....all good.
I'd say maybe 6 months into it, were pretty comfy with what were doing, easy to relax and enjoy for all of us.
One night is banging her from behind holding her hair, she likes that. He reaches for the lube...normal...pulls out, squirts some on his dick, rubs it in...again normal....says he's gonna slide into her butt. She just stays put on hands and knees, he slides a lubbed finger into her butt, she kinda said ooohhh. I'm thinking WTF...no way. He went SO SLOW, she's quiet but low deep grunting. Maybe 90 seconds he's in up to balls, she's quiet. I'm still WTF??? He takes SLOW full pumps, she grunts as he goes in or out. I'd say he did her butt for 3 or 4 minutes then let it go in there. He stayed buried in there for maybe 20 seconds longer then pulled out. Wife rolls onto her back and said....wow. I didn't know what to think.
He goes into bathroom to wash off, she looks at me and says come here, I mount up and she fucked me real slow like she never had before pushing against me so different.
We never really talk about what happens when her with us including that night.
Since then I've fucked her butt several times, it's good, she takes it no problem.
He's fucked her butt almost every time he's with us and she's into it.
I'm good with the whole deal but what gives...?

In HUngary don't have black men. My wife never let me use it anally. (And right now I can only clean her pussy.) Her lovers fuck her anally and she regularly masturbates with her ass. She always has anal orgasms. My wife really wants a real huge black cock in her asshole, bareback! :love:

DSC05254_1.jpg25254998.jpg25421354.jpg19778028.jpgDSC05614.JPG

I'd been with a few women before I was married. Some would not even attempt anal, some said they had done but didn't like it, some said they never tried it, some would do it but didnt say much about it...guessing they just tolerated it, some did and said they liked it, some asked for it.

My first anal expereince was with a Black Lover, not my husband, and I LOVED it!! It became a regular thing with Black Lovers who were AMAZED I would actually take them anally, and I got to be quite good at it too!! I preferred vaginal myself, but they enjoyed the anal so much it was well worth it.

I let hubby try once, but it didn't do the same thing for me....he's quite thin and short, no where near the same level of intensity, so he only got to try that one time.

J (the wife)
Jeez what a dirty girl.

Reactions: DonD
Married 20 plus years, I'm 54, wife 52. Sex life was good. Tried anal 4 times ever, always with her drunk. Never went well, IF I got it all in, 4 slow pumps at most....all good.
About 4 years ago we get into mfm fun with a guy we know. Long story how it started but we worked up to comfy, sexy fun with him. Over 4 years I'd say over 100 times with him, 2-3 times a month, sometimes more. I'm 6+, he's 8+....all good.
I'd say maybe 6 months into it, were pretty comfy with what were doing, easy to relax and enjoy for all of us.
One night is banging her from behind holding her hair, she likes that. He reaches for the lube...normal...pulls out, squirts some on his dick, rubs it in...again normal....says he's gonna slide into her butt. She just stays put on hands and knees, he slides a lubbed finger into her butt, she kinda said ooohhh. I'm thinking WTF...no way. He went SO SLOW, she's quiet but low deep grunting. Maybe 90 seconds he's in up to balls, she's quiet. I'm still WTF??? He takes SLOW full pumps, she grunts as he goes in or out. I'd say he did her butt for 3 or 4 minutes then let it go in there. He stayed buried in there for maybe 20 seconds longer then pulled out. Wife rolls onto her back and said....wow. I didn't know what to think.
He goes into bathroom to wash off, she looks at me and says come here, I mount up and she fucked me real slow like she never had before pushing against me so different.
We never really talk about what happens when her with us including that night.
Since then I've fucked her butt several times, it's good, she takes it no problem.
He's fucked her butt almost every time he's with us and she's into it.
I'm good with the whole deal but what gives...?
It’s all about using a good lube, going very slow, especially at the her anal entrance. Get your cock head in and hold it there, then ease your shaft in and your cock fully into her ass. Once you get fully in, again, go slowly in and out. Once she gets the feel of it, you will be able to fuck her ass just as hard as you would her pussy. First time I asked my wife fir her ass, she let me try, and it went just as I described above. She got off on it, and i came hard up her ass. I couldn’t wait to do it again, and a couple weeks later I got drunk and asked again to ass fuck her. This time, I was impatient, and stuck it in her way too quickly. She screamed out in pain, as i dumbly tried to ram it up her ass. Tears came next, and the night was ruined. I never got anal from her after that. I didn’t bother try for her pussy, she was pissed at me. Oh well, 4 years later we divorced.

Oh, now way I'm going to pass up an opportunity to get fucked in the ass with a cock like that! I love anal and it's great when BBC bulls take my asshole and fill me with their cum. Sometimes I end up sort of "forcing my will for anal" upon them! lol

I am always so ashamed after I've let a black man fuck me in the ass like this.

Oh, who am I kidding" That last part is a lie. :pYou know I have no shame, and especially when it comes to anal. You've read my high school stories, so you already know what I am.

I hope this doesn't make me seem like some kind of anal, BBC slut or anything, but.....

In this pic my BBC bull is fucking me in the ass with his wife right there helping out, and then right infront of MY HUSBAND he leaves a creampie deep inside of my ass! 🥵😱
View attachment 928480

So who wants to clean up my "bubbles"? You can kiss and lick me if you want. If you don't do it, then Mr Hw will have to do it! But he doesn't mind actually. And he's very thorough about it. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 928499
Oh Darling, we love you being a little ass slut and don't feel any shame for what you enjoy and for giving men what many women refuse to even try!!!! Although most the time it's the men's fault for not knowing how to do it properly!!! Enjoy the things that bring you pleasure!!!!

Just want some genuine responses from the hotwives on here. Have you ever given your asshole up to a BBC bull before your husband? If so, why and how was the experience? Recently dealt with a wife who never let her husband go anal with her, but with me she was more than open to it.

When I am with a man (other than my husband), I don't hold anything back; he can have anything he wants from me. I know this drives my husband crazy, and I guess this is a part of what I enjoy about it. My husband begged for anal for several years, and I always said no. Then, the first guy I was with said he wanted to fuck my ass, and I told him he could have anything he wanted. My husband watched in disbelief.

I enjoy anal a lot, and it usually gets me off. My husband has never been inside my ass, but he has watched a lot of different men take my ass. I can't explain it, but it seems to work for us.

When I am with a man (other than my husband), I don't hold anything back; he can have anything he wants from me. I know this drives my husband crazy, and I guess this is a part of what I enjoy about it. My husband begged for anal for several years, and I always said no. Then, the first guy I was with said he wanted to fuck my ass, and I told him he could have anything he wanted. My husband watched in disbelief.

I enjoy anal a lot, and it usually gets me off. My husband has never been inside my ass, but he has watched a lot of different men take my ass. I can't explain it, but it seems to work for us.
Oh you gorgeous little slut I'd love to take your tight ass until you scream you're cumming and then I'll fill your ass with cum!!! Then we'll order your hubby to clean you up!!!

Just want some genuine responses from the hotwives on here. Have you ever given your asshole up to a BBC bull before your husband? If so, why and how was the experience? Recently dealt with a wife who never let her husband go anal with her, but with me she was more than open to it.
Women who take anal have an easier time orgasming vaginaly due to their total loss of inhibitions. You know you're in for a good time when she tells you she wants anal.

Oh you gorgeous little slut I'd love to take your tight ass until you scream you're cumming and then I'll fill your ass with cum!!! Then we'll order your hubby to clean you up!!!

I have eaten a lot of anal creampies from my wife after many different men.

anal-creampie.jpg

Women who take anal have an easier time orgasming vaginaly due to their total loss of inhibitions. You know you're in for a good time when she tells you she wants anal.

True! My wife almost always orgasms and usually multiple times. One time she was taking a guy doggy style and told him to fuck her in the ass. The poor guy blew his load over her ass; he was so turned on. Once he recovered, he got inside her ass and came a second time quickly. He said she was the first woman ever to want it in the ass.