Xmas 2006

Ocguy

Male
Gold
So when this happened my wife hand embraced being a slut wife and she had been the green light to fuck with out me being present for the last year in a half at this point.

Friday December 22nd was a half day for her company and it was her department turn to hand out the company’s Xmas bonuses.

Jose was picked to be Santa and he in turn pick my wife to be his little helper. My wife went the extra mile and bought an elf costume which was a green dress that was above the knee but was strapless that showed off plenty of cleavage so she a light sweater that she left a few unbuttoned to show off some cleavage. She put on white fishnet crotch less hose and Jose bought a nice pair of green Heels which she thanked him the back of our suv.

Anyways Maria was telling that Joe plans on fucking her on their break before they deliver the bonuses. So Jose called me as he was nailing my wife in an un used office and tells me he got a room near their work and will go straight there at 12 when they get out.

Also as I’m listening my wife moaning he’s telling me he took a lil blue pill and one of his gym buddies is there waiting his turn.

Maria was fucked by Jose and 3 of his buddies throughout the next 5 hours not all at the same time.

When I got home from work about 11:30pm I walked into one of his buddies fucking her doggy style on our coffee table in the living room Jose sitting there watching stroking his cock.

So my daughter was at her moms and my wife was taken to dinner after the hotel and was met by another gym buddy who they brought back to our place and fucked her. He was going on his second round when I walked in.

I went to restroom and there found some lines cut up. I wasn’t sure if Maria was indulging. The answer came when it was 6 am and she was fucking a new guy in haven’t meet before. I was a pissed that some one brought the powder and even more so my wife took it.

Later my wife tells me the new guy was a cousin of Jose and he’s the one that had the powder and she had been doing a little with him and Jose over the last couple months and has been fucking him a few times a week before I got home.

She told me she has only snorted the powered on weekends when she’s my slut because she can fuck all night. It did turn into a sexual beast.

So my daughter was at her moms and my wife was taken to dinner after the hotel and was met by another gym buddy who they brought back to our place and fucked her. He was going on his second round when I walked in.

I went to restroom and there found some lines cut up. I wasn’t sure if Maria was indulging. The answer came when it was 6 am and she was fucking a new guy in haven’t meet before. I was a pissed that some one brought the powder and even more so my wife took it.

Later my wife tells me the new guy was a cousin of Jose and he’s the one that had the powder and she had been doing a little with him and Jose over the last couple months and has been fucking him a few times a week before I got home.

She told me she has only snorted the powered on weekends when she’s my slut because she can fuck all night. It did turn into a sexual beast.
Ho, Ho, Ho!